Be warned.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genessee
    Pointless but I honestly couldn't see that NOT happening. A good friend of mine in Houston is a super gun/dog nut. He's got all kinds of stickers and stuff all over his front door with slogans like, "No need for 911, I got a .44". I thought it was a joke or something until I saw the 'spare' bedroom. Enough guns to put down a small army.

Only problem with that theory is that a 5 kiloton tactical nuke beats a .44 hands down.

Aldo

Originally posted by Leftseat86
    I would not miss Texas...specifically Crawford Ranch.
    Conversley, I would not miss California (and I live here)...specifically L.A. Bezerkly. Hell, I would encourage a Ruskie invasion of the Golden State, they would probably feel at home here.......comrades! Just allow me time to make my escape first.

Aldo

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99
      Only problem with that theory is that a 5 kiloton tactical nuke beats a .44 hands down.

Aldo

Conversley, I would not miss California (and I live here)...specifically L.A. Bezerkly. Hell, I would encourage a Ruskie invasion of the Golden State, they would probably feel at home here.......comrades! Just allow me time to make my escape first.

Aldo
      I cant wait...

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
        I would not miss Texas...specifically Crawford Ranch.

RIGHT ON!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UFOSPACE99

Aldo
          Good luck with that....
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Working...
          X