wow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow...

I just went to McDonnalds for supper. I dont think they will ever get a cent from me in the future. im always wondering about the other companys, Mcdonnalds (MD) recently realeased a new choice on there menu, the "toasted deli subs". If you ask me, these things are crap. I had the Chicken BLT and they stink! I seriously think its simulated toasting or airbrishing or something, I have gotten quiznos subs and subways subs which are toasted and they were crunchy unlike this soft bun I had.

Thats not the issue. I think MD is robbing money from other buisinesses. MD used to be this huge burger and fries joint until now. When MD introduced the "mcflurry" I realized something was wrong. there copying off of DQ's "Blizzard" treat which BTW, is the best when I can eat it (milk alergy ). I know they wouldent have much buisiness if they didnt expand, but sometimes its rediculous. They used to sell personal pan pukers or pizzas a while back to compete with Pizza huts slice deal thingy, there personal pan failed.

Your thinking "wow, so you connected a few dots, nice argument". This meal doessent end with a apple pie. like I said, they introduced those sub sandwhiches most likely to compete with the better versions, subway and quizno's. I think its rediculous why there doing this, robing buisiness from the better companys. this huge advertising thing for the new york reuben which ist even that good. Am I right and mcdonnalds will soon sell full pizza's, donairs, chicken wings, pasta's and more? Or is there something wrong with me?
    -Kevin

Originally posted by ACman
    "Blizzard" treat which BTW, is the best when I can eat it (milk alergy ).

You too eh? Milk allergies suck! Believe me I feel your pain on this especially in the summer months when all you really want is a tall glass of choc milk or a blizzard to cool down.

Yes McDonalds is the Wal-Mart of fast food trying to muscle everyone else out. I have been MCfree for over 3 years now after I finally got the hint why I had the MCSquirts after eating there everytime. Didn't matter what I had it all exited my bowles within 15 minutes of eating and in the same fashion.
    In every organization, there will always be one person who knows what's going on. This person must be fired.

Comment

2 words: Free Enterprise

Comment

Originally posted by c72
        2 words: Free Enterprise
        Yeah. They have to make money. Its unfortunate there allowed to do this, but who would police it? NO ONE.
        -Kevin

Comment

If you don't like the food, go somewhere else. It's that simple. They have the right to sell whatever food they want, doesn't mean your forced to buy it.

Comment

People don't want as much of what McD was selling (Burger/fries/etc). They have little choice in the matter, introduce new product, or continue to lose sales to other companies.

I've noticed some inconsistancy with the quality of their deli sandwiches though. The one by my work makes some pretty good ones, the one by my home isn't so good at all.

I've noticed similar things with Quizno establishments. Some are really good and some plain awful. One by work serves the worst bread of ANY sandwich place I've been to it's smaller than any other Quizno I know of, and it's rather tough (They also screw up orders frequently). The one beside my doctor has some of the best that I've tried and has much more even toasting (not to mention a great pepper bar as well).

Comment

What the hell is wrong with this world when people go to McDonnalds for supper. Jeeeebus lol

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                What the hell is wrong with this world when people go to McDonnalds for supper. Jeeeebus lol
                People here don't go for supper, they go for dinner...lol (except maybe the people in Boston)
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I've been American McD free for a decade now. India's McDonald's has some pretty good food, but the ones here are nasty. And there's nothing with substance that's really vegetarian, so we never go there anyway.

Comment

I go their when i'm hungry
                    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                      I used to think it happened immediately after people got their welfare checks ... then I realized it happened after people got their paychecks instead... go figure. And they say parenting is easy.

-Sturla

Comment

Originally posted by sturla
                        I used to think it happened immediately after people got their welfare checks ... then I realized it happened after people got their paychecks instead... go figure. And they say parenting is easy.
                        The fun part is they could buy their own food and make similar meal for 4 for less than it would cost to buy a meal for 4 from most fast food places.

Comment

3 words: Subways Eat Fresh!!!!
                          Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Originally posted by fly1346
                            3 words: Subways Eat Fresh!!!!
                            I love Subway myself ... and I love listening to people at the stores who are like "oh this is so healthy compared to those greasy fast food places ... eh, yes and Subsauce and Italian and can you please put even more mayo on that?"

Those 6 grams of fat is excluding all those extras!

-Sturla

Comment

I haven't bought a meal at McD's for a while now. The only recent visit was last August when I wanted to try the McLobster out East (what a ripoff), and also when I get coupons for free coffee and muffun with no purchase necessary.

I think the best place to eat is home, even better when my mom still prepares it for me!

Comment

Working...
                              X