wow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Genessee
    The fun part is they could buy their own food and make similar meal for 4 for less than it would cost to buy a meal for 4 from most fast food places.
    That would to easy, and so un-american lol

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
      McLobster
      How was that? Sounds a little scarey

BA747: So true .. "Give me convenience or give me death"

Comment

Originally posted by Genessee
        How was that? Sounds a little scarey
        It's just a half spoonful of "lobster salad" on a frigging hotdog bun. Costs like $6. There is barely any lobster in the lobster salad in the first place.

but tastewise, not too bad

Comment

I've never been dissapointed by Mcdonalds..except the time my coke tasted like Bleach.
          [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
            If you don't like the food, go somewhere else. It's that simple. They have the right to sell whatever food they want, doesn't mean your forced to buy it.

Comment

I've eaten McDonalds like five times in Paris here already...I feel like such a tool...but I just dont wanna sit in a cafe all the time and pay 15 Euros for something that might not be good and wait 30 minutes for my food.

btw...In-n-Out needs to export...

Comment

Go get steak et frites, if theres one thing the French can do its cook a dam good steak......you should know better than to go to Mc Dee's man lol

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                  Go get steak et frites, if theres one thing the French can do its cook a dam good steak......you should know better than to go to Mc Dee's man lol

I've had a few already...but Paris is dam expensive...and I spent 120 euros on drinks at the Rex last Thursday...lol

Comment

True I like Paris though, sweet city

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
                      True I like Paris though, sweet city

Yeah...really the only part of France I like...and the abundance of good looking birds is real nice. Met a bunch of friends from LA last night and went bar hopping...then got my picture taken wasted in front of Notre Dame an the Eiffel Tower...good times

Comment

i hate McD and prefer Burger King, it sucks coz most of my friends prefer McD so I get outvoted.

Comment

No Taco Bell there??????

Comment

Working...
                          X