No announcement yet.

Going To VEGAS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have fun in Vegas! I liked it for the first three or four days we were there...then to be honest, it got boring. (Granted, I was 14 at the time, so I couldn't gamble or hit up a strip club).

I got a shock the first time I got out of the lazy river at Mandalay Bay (stayed there & at the Luxor)...stepped out of the pool & even though it was 110 degrees, I was freezing. I'm guessing the dry heat caused that.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaRules
      Have fun in Vegas! I liked it for the first three or four days we were there...then to be honest, it got boring. (Granted, I was 14 at the time, so I couldn't gamble or hit up a strip club).

I got a shock the first time I got out of the lazy river at Mandalay Bay (stayed there & at the Luxor)...stepped out of the pool & even though it was 110 degrees, I was freezing. I'm guessing the dry heat caused that.

DeltaRules
      Damn I loved that dry heat...never get alergies there and always feel fresh!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
        But right on the edge you can find a ton of Prostitution areas, as in the state other then Las Vegas (Clark County) its legal.

and you know this hoooow??

Alex

ask Adam Wright and Chris K, Chris lives there and Adam goes there alot ask him what you can do, he should know somethings, who else has been to LAS?
        Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
          and you know this hoooow??

Alex

ask Adam Wright and Chris K, Chris lives there and Adam goes there alot ask him what you can do, he should know somethings, who else has been to LAS?
          Answering for myself, you watch enough shows on the Travel Channel about Vegas, that's how.

Here's one of my favorite Vegas-related websites:
          Vegastripping.com

I had a blast last April when I went to Vegas, and I'm going back in Mid-September.

A shortlist of things for the under 21 set:

Stratosphere Tower
          Adventuredome @ Circus Circus
          Guggenheim Museum and Madam Tussaud's @ The Venetian
          The Star Trek Experience @ the Las Vegas Hilton

Comment

Enjoy Vegas, don't forget to save for the Strip Bus or Monorail (Golden Nugget is located in original downtown, way off the Strip and Mac Carran) and above all try saving the Piggy Bank

Alain
            Thanks for visiting
            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
            *JetPhotos*
            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
            X