I'm Hungry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Hungry...

So i got two granola Bars and a juicy fruit punch drink. Very good. I am also really really bored. and I clearly do not have a life, since I am online arguing about hot chicks working for different airlines with Chris Burns lol. life is good I guess..any late snakc you guys eating?
    Alex
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Nope, Just in the dinning room on the laptop working on Adobe and also working on my paper work! *angry* Have to get this done by Monday. Can't wait for Spring Break though, which starts Thrusday next week!
    ***My Blog***

Comment

I just got done eating a Giant Chicken Burrito from the 3 Margaritas not too long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected]
        and I clearly do not have a life, since I am online arguing about hot chicks working for different airlines with Chris Burns lol.
        Go Kill yourself. You'll feel better It's ok, albeit a little wierd, to talk about the chicks working for different airlines with someone, but when that someone is Chris Burns, you just lose it right there

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
          Nope, Just in the dinning room on the laptop working on Adobe and also working on my paper work! *angry* Have to get this done by Monday. Can't wait for Spring Break though, which starts Thrusday next week!
          IM ON my spring break!! and it ends today

to others: im actually sick now. no NOT mentally i cant stop blowing my nose, it is soo stuffed up. ugh...

Alex

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
          Go Kill yourself. You'll feel better It's ok, albeit a little wierd, to talk about the chicks working for different airlines with someone, but when that someone is Chris Burns, you just lose it right there
          to make a long story short...i was talking about a girl who is hot she works for West jet and chris said yea shes hot then when he heard she worked for West jet he said as a joke, that she wasnt cute anymore. i said what if she worked for NWA. then he said she'd be cute . hehe this was going nowhere, so i said Southwest Airlines? and he hates WN so he said wouldnt be cute working there...

you know your right. it was totally pointless. i lost him...

Alex
          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Working...
          X