A little help please...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help please...?

I have to do a school research paper on a controvertial issue outside the US. I've decided on doing either the issue between China and Taiwan, or Syria and Lebanon. I've searched for info and some news sites but haven't been able to find much I could use. Does anybody know any sites that are devoted to either of these issues?

I don't want to make a discussion over any of the issues, I just need some sites that talk about them for my assignment.

Thanks

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
    I have to do a school research paper on a controvertial issue outside the US. I've decided on doing either the issue between China and Taiwan, or Syria and Lebanon. I've searched for info and some news sites but haven't been able to find much I could use. Does anybody know any sites that are devoted to either of these issues?

I don't want to make a discussion over any of the issues, I just need some sites that talk about them for my assignment.

Thanks
    Did you try Google and Yahoo at all?

Also, since you said you haven't been able to find much you could use I'm wondering what exactly you are looking for? Background/historical information or what is currently happening or ?

-Sturla

Comment

Well actually as I searched some more I found an artical I can use about the China-Taiwan issue, from the BBC site.

Comment

well help us help you..

what kinda of issue is it about ??? political ????

I founded this one ,,, The Chinese Anti-separations law

http://www.gio.gov.tw/taiwan-website...005031601.html

The International Condemnation against China
        http://www.gio.gov.tw/taiwan-website...005031401.html
        Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Google is your friend Paul. But you picked a HUGE issue...(either of them). I would have taken something smaller within a country or the like. You could probably write 50 pages + on China and Taiwan after research...

Comment

if you want something different and i could help you alot on it, gay marrige controversy here in Canader eh?
            -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
              Google is your friend Paul. But you picked a HUGE issue...(either of them). I would have taken something smaller within a country or the like. You could probably write 50 pages + on China and Taiwan after research...
              Well, it's only suppposed to be a 5-7 page paper, but she has us narrow our "topic" down to a smaller "subject". The teacher said what I was going to do was ok though. Thing is, you don't hear much about issues within other countries, so you aren't aware of them. Everything I see on the news around here nowadays is issues inside the US, US world relations, and big world news, like Taiwan-China so I selected that, because I had heared more and more about it.

@ACMan, unfortunatly I already got the topic "approved" by the teacher, so I don't think I can change now. But thanks for the offer

As you can see, I'm not that experienced at writing research papers , but I'm doing really well this year in school so I don't want to faq up at the end. Thanks for any help/suggestions.

Comment

Working...
              X