Any girls in this forum??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any girls in this forum??

Just out of interest, but r there any girls that use these forums?? or is aviation just more popular with males.
    James_2005

Is that excluding you?...

Yeah there's a few on here.

Dale

Comment

Immature boys don't get girls unless there desperate

I think there's only about 3 on the forum. At Manchester in the summer there is alot though

Comment

I belive there are 4.....
        Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
        - Metzgermeister

Comment

Im sorry for being wrong Richard!

Comment

Originally posted by RingwaySam
            Immature boys don't get girls unless there desperate
            huh?? wuts dat suppose to mean??? my question was just out of interest......
            James_2005

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
              Ease up on the "Txt" type of messages please mate, its against "da" Rulez

That's right..or we will have to get terminator x to enforce the rules

My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

I counted 9 girls who are members here, or at one point or another were on the forums:

Kat, Jess (MemphisBelle), YWGChick, wj_737_200, Kaz, Pamela, AmyB, PHLYgirl, ADG

I don't know if I remeber correctly but right in the beginning when the forums had just been started I think there was someone called Valerie...if that's right, then 10.
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Anyone know what Jess (Kat) has been up to. Haven't heard from her since she was saying she wanted to go into the royal air force...
                  Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

She should be in RAF than uni?

Comment

That i'd pay money to see lol

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
                        No need to get terminator, myself and steve would kick his ass!

You guys wouldn't do anything, you'd just get pissed beforehand and nearly get hit in traffic while walking to go kick his ass.......

Comment

I'm sure they meant they would kick his "virtual ass" lol
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Poor Jess (MemphisBelle) is going outta her mind not being able to get on jp.net....this is her favorite place!

-Pete
                            Pete Ganabathi
                            Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Working...
                            X