What to do at a family get together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do at a family get together?

Yes...I've just been told I have to go to a family get together on Saturday, and they're always so boring! Anyone have any ideas what I can do to pass the time while there??...
    [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

If you have a laptop,take that!

Comment

Well, if you are from the DAB area, you can always check out your hot cousins...
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Take your camera, get p*ss*d, that usually passes the time.

Comment

for kids, family reunions are always boring...

However, the older I get, the more I come to appreciate them. I realize these old folks, my relatives, my ancestors, I will not see them 5-10 years from now. So, when i'm at a reunion, I take the time to talk to ones i've never really talked to. Hear their life story.. yada yada.. Sometimes, you'd be suprised what people in your family have done in their lives..

Comment

Thanks for all your replies and all...but I'm not going anymore! I have to take a picture of my brother's first flight as cabin crew! And I have to see my dad!
            [ MattC ]

www.skylinerworld.co.uk

Comment

I never really had a family reunion because

A) My family on my fathers side in Wisconsin is either to scared to fly a plane, to poor to fly a plane, or in jail....

B) My family on my mothers side of the family is not very close and way to busy for a family reunion...

C) Unfortunetly family is not a very big priorty in my faimly, and the morjority of my childhood was just me and my mother......
              Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Working...
              X