No announcement yet.

My New Ride :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the comments...I do feel guilty that my dad bought me the car, but I'm paying for the insurance, and believe me...it's not cheap. I will definitely take car of it since I want to have this car for years to come.

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
      I do feel guilty that my dad bought me the car,
      say it when you mean it !!! lol im kidding .!! buying a car is not as expencive as the insurance since here in denmark is usually like 2/3 more of the car price ..
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Very nice ride, although I suppose money wasn't enough for a Phaeton, right .
        Not enough cheap gas here to afford a Phaeton lol.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
          Not enough cheap gas here to afford a Phaeton lol.
          Definitely agreed on that...with gas now at an all time high of $2.21 a gallon here in Daytona Beach.

-Pete
          Pete Ganabathi
          Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by NWAirlinkCRJ@ERI
            Definitely agreed on that...with gas now at an all time high of $2.21 a gallon here in Daytona Beach.

-Pete
            This price provokes two thoughts in my head:
            "FVck, is that expensive! Last time I was in St. Augustine fuel was like $1.31"
            "Pah, $2.21 for a gallon! That's $0.58 per liter, or €0.45. Over here fuel costs €1.10+ per liter, so quit whining !"

Comment

and when will my dad buy me a car?
              greetings,
              Philip

Comment

LOL Philip, I guess I should've asked that my self when I was 16...

Pete, you are really lucky that your dad bought you a car...most kids never gets cars from their parents or at least a brand new car...consider yourself very lucky that you got great parents that love and care for you. Don't feel guilty that your dad bought it for you...you should be proud and happy that he loves ya...that's what it counts. I bought my first car when I was 19 and still have it right now...bought it used for $8,000 and now have almost 90,000 miles on it for a car that is 8 years old.

Have fun with it.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                  If my dad paid for a car for me, I would catch hell from so many people on here!
                  Thats more because we are sick of hearing about how your dad buys you everything.

And Congrats Pete.
                  Sam Rudge
                  A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I really feel like a spoiled kid now (Jetta, Mazda 3, or Altima..still have to choose), as my dad is also buying me my car
                    ***My Blog***

Comment

Nice rims on your dad's car and tinted windows.

It look better than other factory rims.
                      Those are factory VW GTI rims... they were optional on the 2003 Jetta... and they're really nice rims!

A friend of mine has those exact rims (blank centre caps) on his Cavalier and damn do they look sharp!

(Yes, they bolt onto GM/Dodge cars too).
                      My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

Working...
                      X