Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Irfan does when not on JP.net

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What Irfan does when not on JP.net

    IrfanView

  • #2
    umm ok??????

    Comment


    • #3
      Ya well, sorry? I do realize now that stupid things happen when you're stuck at home and every place is closed

      Comment


      • #4
        What point in this?

        Comment


        • #5
          that was goo .... ah never mind .!!!
          Inactive from May 1 2009.

          Comment


          • #6
            OMG PEOPLE! you all don't get it?!?!
            The name ''Irfan'' is used in ''Irfanview'' this could easily relate to our Irfan....so he made this programme....
            (yeah...like he could make that...rofle)
            Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
            - Metzgermeister

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
              Ya well, sorry? I do realize now that stupid things happen when you're stuck at home and every place is closed
              Good Friday sucks

              At midnight I'll go to Dominion just for the hell of it.

              [slaps on Ramones - I wanna be sedated]

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                Is this supposed to be funny ???

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Genessee
                  Good Friday sucks

                  At midnight I'll go to Dominion just for the hell of it.

                  [slaps on Ramones - I wanna be sedated]

                  Tim Hortons is open

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by dave_333
                    Tim Hortons is open
                    Country Style was too. I went there to pick up the BIC pen I won, and that lady there seems so grumpy. I almost feel bad for her to be working alone there when everyone is off.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                      Country Style was too. I went there to pick up the BIC pen I won, and that lady there seems so grumpy. I almost feel bad for her to be working alone there when everyone is off.
                      WTF! You won a BIC pen! There only about 27p over here!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I can get one for 19p

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          you PAY for a BIC pen? I can get one for free

                          I had a good Good Friday,
                          I went trainspotting woth a group of fellow-other-forum-members
                          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                          - Metzgermeister

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I guess you won from their version of "roll up the rim". I had a good Good Friday too. I went skiing at Blue Mtn.
                            Thanks,
                            Michael

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BA747-436
                              I can get one for 19p
                              LOL well it's been a long time since I have been to get one so thye might have gone down now

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X