Cool Movies Coming Soon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Movies Coming Soon?

I was just wondering if any really good movies are coming out soon. Any reccomendations?
    Whatever is necessary, is never unwise.

Sin City looks pretty cool, comes out Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
      Sin City looks pretty cool, comes out Friday.
      I second that.
      "I need a hardtop with a decent engine...and a big trunk!"
      It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

HHGG looks half decent, though its a bit strange that mos def is ford prefect
        ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

I just saw Hotel Rwanda at a second-run movie theater last night. Go see it. It is one of the best movies I have ever seen.

Comment

isn't that coming out on DVD soon?

Comment

Probably.

This movie theater where I saw it shows movies after they leave mainstream theaters. Tickets there are only $3.

Comment

I saw Guess Who today and much to my surprise, it was actually really good. Pretty funny!

Charleston - We have a theater like that near here too, except tickets are $5. Ironically, that theater is nicer than the first-run theater near here (only one in the area), which is very old (built in 1960 as a single theater, and then subsequent theaters added in later years; original theater still there as theater #1) and smells really funky; kind of like a combination of must, natural gas, and bug spray. Just felt the need to get that out?...
                www.acairport.com

Comment

The only movie i'm planning to go to the theater to see this summer is:

Star Wars III...

now, i'll go to the Dollar theater like 20 times this summer with my buddies.. but i only go to the expensive theater when its a really hot movie.. otherwise, i have no problem waiting a couple months to see it for a buck!

Comment

aargh, the horror of living in europe. We have to wait for those movies quite some time .

Comment

Originally posted by matt1168
                      Charleston - We have a theater like that near here too, except tickets are $5. Ironically, that theater is nicer than the first-run theater near here (only one in the area), which is very old (built in 1960 as a single theater, and then subsequent theaters added in later years; original theater still there as theater #1) and smells really funky; kind of like a combination of must, natural gas, and bug spray. Just felt the need to get that out?...
                      When my parents were growing up in Charleston, this theater was the only one on this side of town. The shopping center it is in was the first in the area...I think it dates from around 1960. It is still one of the best in town, though. The theater has the original seats and everything. A few years ago, it was bought by a family and they run it. They don't really have other employees...just their kids. Anywhoo, tickets are $3 and candy is cheaper than most drug stores. I have no idea how they stay open...they get very few customers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spotter
                        aargh, the horror of living in europe. We have to wait for those movies quite some time .
                        yeah, but you're still better off than living here . I'd gladly do without the movies if I could live in Germany again.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                          yeah, but you're still better off than living here .
                          definately, the US is nice for holidays (I'm planning 2 trips there), but I don't want to live there

Comment

Working...
                          X