This is sad/creepy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is sad/creepy

A guy, who used to work at an Acme where i used to live. Stabbed three people to death. Two of them used to work with him. I saw them working at the Acme also, never thought that that guy was capable of doing this.

----Times Herald----

John Charles Eichinger, of Somers Point, N.J., was charged Saturday in the murders of Heather Greaves, 28; Lisa Greaves, 21; and Heather Greaves' daughter, Avery Johnson.
    The women shared a house at 525 Kingwood Road with their father, George Greaves, who discovered the bodies when he returned home from work sometime after 4 p.m. Friday.
    The suspect is being held in New Jersey pending extradition to Montgomery County, according to a press release issued by the Upper Merion Police Department.
    Also, the Bridgeport Police Department and Montgomery County District Attorney Bruce L. Castor Jr. said Eichinger is linked to the unsolved murder of Jennifer Still, who was stabbed to death in her Bridgeport apartment in 1999, according to the Upper Merion police press release.
    ***My Blog***

Somers Point ... that's right near here!
    www.acairport.com

Comment

Working...
    X