Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Off to Divorce Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston Off to Divorce Court

No dice, hopeless romantics. Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston are really, really, really over.

More than two months after announcing their separation, the celebrity couple entered the divorce stage Friday.

Aniston filed--citing irreconcilable differences--and is seeking the return of her maiden name. (Legally, she's Mrs. Pitt now.)

Get the latest news on celebrity scandals, engagements, and divorces! Check out our breaking stories on Hollywood's hottest stars!
    - The baby will be back -

dibs on Jen :P

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
      dibs on Jen :P
      K, I'll send her over when we're done

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
        K, I'll send her over when we're done
        Thanks man, I figured ya'll would have her, Riddle kids don't know what to do with her.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
          Thanks man, I figured ya'll would have her, Riddle kids don't know what to do with her.
          Jen: "no, that's my ear you idiot!"

Comment

This is how I feel about most celeberty news- I don't care about the personal life of some one I don't know, and theres bigger problems in the world...
            Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
              This is how I feel about most celeberty news- I don't care about the personal life of some one I don't know, and theres bigger problems in the world...
              Agree completely, but Jennifer Aninston is freakin hot.

Comment

Wow you acutaly said something that is true!!!

Comment

you can't be serious? that long jaw really turns me off! i was asked a few years back if i thought it'd last, i said about 3 years max, i was pretty accurate.

next trips
                  USA/DXB August.

Comment

I'd be more than willing to comfort her both physically (primarily) and emotionally in her time of distress, but weather she'd want me to is another story!

I mean she'd come over, I'd prepare her a hot milk, accompanied by delicious chocolate muffins still warm from the oven. We would then walk along the beach with the bright stars above, then we'd make sweet sweet love in the sand dunes with the ocean lapping up onto shore not so far away.

Comment

I mean she'd come over, I'd prepare her a hot milk, accompanied by delicious chocolate muffins still warm from the oven. We would then walk along the beach with the bright stars above, then we'd make sweet sweet love in the sand dunes with the ocean lapping up onto shore not so far away.
                      /me pukes up sugar.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                        I'd be more than willing to comfort her both physically (primarily) and emotionally in her time of distress, but weather she'd want me to is another story!

And then me, along with screaming emu, madboy, Crunk415balla, some pissed off magicians, and a guy named Paul would take turns pimp slapping you until you woke up from your dream....

BTW, I'm not saying Jen is ugly, but she is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY over rated...

The ghost of Rick James could join in the pimp slapping as well.....

Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

And this should matter to me because????

The American media is so retarded...

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                            you can't be serious? that long jaw really turns me off! i was asked a few years back if i thought it'd last, i said about 3 years max, i was pretty accurate.
                            Long jaw and a little bit squared chin.
                            Alain
                            Thanks for visiting
                            *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                            *JetPhotos*
                            Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                            X