This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi y'all,
    My name is Mike Costigliola. I'm 19 and attending Embry - Riddle Aeronautical University in Daytona Beach, FL where I'm studying Aerospace Engineering. I'm an admin at a Flight Simulator website: http://fsfreeforall.net which was created for many of the same reasons this site was created to make a hobby have a more enjoyable experience online. Most of my pictures are from Daytona Beach but I do have some from my home town of Boca Raton, FL. My equipment is a HP Photosmart 850 which is a good Prosumer camera. It has 8x zoom and 4.1mp resolution. Favorite planes are the KC-10, CRJ, F-15E, and Falcon 900EX. I'm also an avid radio scanner listener with most of my time spent listening to Military Aero. Thats pretty much it. Here is a link to my pics on Jetphotos.net: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1080
    Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

• Originally posted by mikecweb
      Hi y'all,
      *snip*
      Riddle Alum checking in
      JetPhotos.Net Lead Programmer
      www.jetphotos.net/matt/

Comment

• Can't recall if I posted or not....

Name: Alex.
        Area: Southern Illinois, 1 hour and 30 minutes from St. Louis-Lambert.
        Hobby-Plane spotting and collecting plane models.
        jobs-None, but looking for one at my regional airport.
        Car-None, but planning on getting a Honda Accord 2003.
        Something you may not know about me: I am Hearing-Impaired, and know Cued Speech and a little bit of Sign Langauge and VERY VERY GOOD at Lip reading. Wanted to be a pilot sooo bad, but can't cause of my hearing problem so I will settle for something like management or some kinf of computer job. Thats it.
        Comments; I LOVE THIS WEBSITE. The college at my hometown is the Southern Illinois Salukis, better know as SIU. They went to sweet 16 last year and we are Conference Champions this year!! Woo-hoo. Let me know if you have heard of them!!! My favorite airline are, in no particule order, American, Southwest, and Delta. I choose Southwest first, then American, then Delta. You can reach me at [email protected] and AIM: atrude777 I am always willing to talk to ANYONE about this stuff privatly. WEll, thats all for me.
        Alex.

Comment

• Yes, well

I am Jason, permanent resident of Missouri, junior in a college aviation program in Florida. I am a commercial instrument pilot with a fair bit of multi-time. My favorite page in my logbook is a high-altitude endorsement and IFR refresher in a B737-300 full motion sim. I travel at least every other weekend (thank God for websaver fares) and am elite with American, Delta, and United (but refuse to fly Delta due to their basically telling frequent flyers to go f*** themselves). I volunteer many hours a week at the Jacksonville Intl Airport.

Comment

• HI
            I'm Martyn, i'm 23 years old and i live in Windsor, just out side London in the UK. My main hobbies are aircraft number crunching, photography and just generally being in or around aircraft.

I work about 7 miles from where i live fixing and upgrading computers, however i am trying to get into the aviation industry as i'm finding working with computers doesn't pay as well as i first thought.

Anyway thats about it.

Martyn
            The more I look,
            The less I see!!!

Comment

• Hi

My name is André, I'm 20, and posting from Lisbon/Portugal. Currently I'm studying Aerospace engineering at Lisbon.

I like everything that flies but my favorite aicraft is the L1011. I operate little a website about it which I designated "Portuguese Lockheed L-1011 TriStar Information Center". I also enjoy plane spotting.

My father worked for TAP Air Portugal for almost 25 years!

Comment

• Hi,

I'm Nicki, from Belgium. I'm 17 years old and already an aviation addict . What more can I say, I like Boeings, something we really begin to miss here in Europe, with all those lousy Airbuses...

Grtz,

Nicki
                My JetPhotos.Net pictures

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicki Mks
                  I'm 17 years old and already an aviation addict
                  I'm 14 and already a avation addict

Thanks,

Joe,
                  | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicki Mks
                    ... I like Boeings, something we really begin to miss here in Europe, with all those lousy Airbuses...
                    Trump is an idiot!
                    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

• hey! Airbus rocks!

greetings,
                      Philip

Comment

• Airbus is so cooooool if you compare them to those relics ...hmmm, what was their name... Boeings... from the last century!

Airbus beats the out of Boeing!

Ha-Ha-Harri the buses

Comment

• I'm Kenneth and live in South Germany. I'm a private pilot with about 160 hrs TT, build aircraft models, have been going to airshows and photographing aircraft for more than 20 years and have recently started contributing to jetphotos.net. I also read anything aircraft-related I can lay my hands on and have participated actively in the restoration of museum aircraft. In short: Total Aviation Person!
                          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

• Airbus rocks....Airbus rocks....Airbus rocks.....

"The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

• Hello....my name is obviously Colin Parker, and I am an F/O on the 777series at Cathay, based here in Hong Kong. I enjoy good food, planes (obviously) and watching Formula One. I also collect Gemini Jets and StarJets and some other models. Getting married next week to a fantastic girl (who has nothing to do with flying!).

God, that felt like an advert in a dating agency!!
                              Have a look at my photos, including Kai Tak crazy landings!http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=460

Comment

• Nice to meet ya Colin!!!

I love Cathay, and I like their pilots. I always fly Cathay.

Which routes do you do the most??

Cheers,
                                TK.
                                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                                X