This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduce Yourself to the Forum!

Hello my name is Joey. 37 yrs old, living outside Atlanta GA, and work for a large Telecommunications company (hint: check my email addy).

I have always had a fascination and love for aviation, and it is one of my main "geekly" interests - the other one being roads and highways.

Anyway I'll try and not get the two forums (AD.com and this one) confused. [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

BTW I'm "AtlPax" from AirDisaster.com.

PS - Chris I like the site so far. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello!!!! My name is Frank McDonald, I'm 37 and I've been a ramp attendant for 13 years at 3 differant airports in Atlantic Canada. The past 2+ years with Air Canada in YYT.
      I've worked at YQX (home) YHZ and YYT.
      Air Canada is a great company to work for. Great travel benefits! I'm hoping to visit LHR for some plane watching in November.
      Burgers? I like fish and chips! [img]laff.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello,

I'm Glenn. I own a small business in Roswell, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. Not a native southerner though, I'm a damn Yankee, so I don't often say y'all. And I NEVER eat grits.

I've never worked in aviation, but have always been fascinated with aircraft. Closest I got was Air Force ROTC at Ohio State, but I failed my flight physical. Thus ending my aviation career before it started. Oh, well.

I'll have the BBQ Chicken Pizza and cold beer please.

Comment

Wow!

Quite a few familiar faces here, and some new ones as well! [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Nice to have you all aboard!! [img]nod.gif[/img]
          Trump is an idiot!
          Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Name is JR – former American Airlines AND United Airlines Employee...I am actually a ‘Low Cost Carrier’ geek. My favorite food is Southwest peanuts because if you are eating them, you are off to Vegas or some other sunny SWA station like FLL or SAN earning rapid rewards.
            JR FlyingTexan

Comment

Wasssssssssssssssup!? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm Serge Walczak, a student of Williston High School, Williston, ND (KISN). I have 12.1 dual flight hours in a C152 and C172 and hope to be a commercial pilot. I still have 1.5 years before I can solo... [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

Thats what I look like... also thats what my dog looks like.

I'm pretty excited to see another aviation photo site, I'll be sure to upload here (already did too)!

regards,
              Serge

Comment

-

Comment

Hi...My name is Dave and I am a retired A&P line mechanic from a major airline. I started with the DC-4 and worked on DC-6B, DC-7C,B-377, B-707, B-727, B-747, L-1011, and DC-10.
                  Also S2-F in the Navy. My hobbies include hunting, skiing,(snow & water) dirt motor cycle riding, and collecting old Hudson and Terraplane and Railton antique cars. (A Railton is a Hudson with a British body) I also like most anything
                  "MOPAR" and old pick-up trucks.
                  Land flying the Terraplane, not just a car, a thrilling experience!

Comment

Hello. My name is Alex Trude. I am atrude777 from AirDisaster.com . As you can see, I am a totally geek and absolute lover for Southwest Airlines. No, I don't work for them, but I do like to work for them on day. I live in Southern Illinois, and I am a Die-Hard aviation fan. I am 15 and taking driving lessons(wish it was flying but oh well.). I guess thats all-My e-mail is [email protected] if ya'll wanna holler. My screen name for Aol Instant messenger is atrude777 as well.
                    Alex.

Comment

Morten Bruun from Oslo, Norway.. I'm a flightsimming enthusiast, and a long time member of airdisaster.com ..

Umm.. 27 years old, a daughter ..

Guess that's all [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

-Morten-

Comment

KLAX here, Clovis, from Los Angeles California, 26 hours of pic time, stuck in FRANCE. Don't ask why [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Whats up to all other Airliners.net members! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
                        (Yo Peter and Zach, Radarbeam !)

-Clovis
                        >-The LA Gangster-<

KLAX-LFBO What!

Comment

Here we go:

Thomas Lorentzen, living outside Oslo in Norway - close to the Intl. airport of Gardermoen.

I have 3 hours in the Cessna 152 and 1400 in a Commercial freaking airliner [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Glad to onboard here, looks nice!

Thomas Lorentzen
                          Oslo, Norway
                          100% Digital
                          Canon D30 DSLR

Comment

I make one post and I've already messed up with my registration. [img]shake.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_sad.gif[/img]

I wanted my name to be "KLAX" not Clovis [img]smilewink.gif[/img]

-Clovis

Could you be so kind as to offer assistance Chris?

Thanks.

Oh yeah, gotta say what up to Serge [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img] !
                            >-The LA Gangster-<

KLAX-LFBO What!

Comment

Howdy, Im Graham, also known to people as GKirk. I am 19 and am from Scotland. I like Beer and food. [img]clap.gif[/img]
                              Beers are always better when nice and cold

Comment

15 years old, Toronto Canada, involved with flight simulator and virtual airlines. Self-proclaimed Legend Airlines geek

My website is http://www.ianduke.com and you can find a load of pictures of planes, me, and vacations there!

Comment

Working...
                                X