• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduce Yourself to the Forum!

Hey Al, you too here? [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey my name is Stephen Tornblom and I live in Long Beach, California. I am originally from Sweden and I am 25 years old. I have been taking airplane photos since I was 7. I travel the country testing navigation systems for Lexus and Toyota. Oh and I am an airplane freak! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Stephen

Comment

hi all,

I'm airwim from Belgium and say hello everybody.

cheers,
        airwim

Comment

I'm Douglas, I am 26 yrs old living in Marietta, GA (just outside Atlanta). Looking to eventually enter aviation as a career but for the last 26 years, I have been a major enthusiast,though.
          From Douglas DC9-30's to Airbus A-320's to Boeing 757's to Ikumi.....oh, how the sky's the limit!! Red Tails 4 ever!!!

Comment

Hello!
            My name is Martin Alexander Skaatun.
            I'm a very active aviation photographer.

I'm 15 years old and is planning to start on the PPL-A to next year. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Here's me in a Piper PA28RT-201 Arrow IV and my dad is the pilot! [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Comment

quote:
              Originally posted by Chris Kilroy:
              Welcome Martin! [img]nod.gif[/img]

Thank you for that. [img]images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]
              I'll upload some more images tomorrow,
              as you can see on this page Im the third greatest phographer on airpics.com: http://www1.airpics.com/var/photographers.php http://www1.airpics.com/search.php?s...st=12&count=10

I have a few thousand of images that may be appropiate to have here,
              and i hope that you don't think at is as spamming as they do on some other sites.. [img]images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

One thing i really enjoy on this site is the short time it takes to get pictures accepted.
              On airpics.com i now have a few photos that have standed in the que for almoust a month! [img]nonono2.gif[/img]
              But here i got my first pictures accepted in just 45 minutes!! [img]images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]
              Well done! [img]clap.gif[/img]

[ November 08, 2002 06:32 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Martin Alexander Skaatun ]

Comment

Welcome Martin! [img]nod.gif[/img]
                Trump is an idiot!
                Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Greetings everyone!

I've been an airline geek since the era of
                  the 8-track, Fleetwood Mac, Astrojets, Clippers,
                  Starstream Jets. The "Friendly Skies" were
                  filled with "Flying Colors", all-white fuselages were
                  rare and a trip to the airport meant seeing a
                  variety of airliner-types, each looking different
                  from the other. I really go for the nostalgic
                  side of all this ..

I'm 40, live in Dallas, TX.. previously in Los
                  Angeles, CA until Dec. 2000 but originally from
                  Texas.

Mr. Kilroy and others... GOD LUV YA FOR BRINGING
                  TO US ANOTHER AIRLINER SITE/COMMUNITY! Hopefully
                  this will remain a pleasant alternative to ..well...
                  you know who-dot-net.

thx

[img]clap.gif[/img] [img]clap.gif[/img]
                  "Idle hands don't get clap"

Comment

Hey Guys....some of you might know me from airliners.net, i was a big active poster on airliners.net. But I came here to get my pictures online, well...because airliners.net AND planepictures.net always seems to reject my photos and i think they look pretty good in quality. You can check my pictures on this site...either search for "Kevin Cook" or "[email protected]" in the keyword field.

About me:

Well, I am currently 18 years old, I will be 19 on Dec. 4. I am in the world's greatest Navy...yes, the United States Navy. I've been in the navy for about 5 months now and my job in the navy is tearing down General Electric F110 jet engines at Naval Air Station Oceana in Virginia Beach, VA. Sometimes in a few months, i will be on a ship for 6 months to the gulf to kick Hussien's butt. I am a private pilot with a bit under 100 hours TT mainly on the Cessna 152 and also logged an hour of MEL time in the Piper Aztec. I will hopefully do my flying out of Langley AFB or NAS Norfolk Aero Club. My ultimate goal is to become an airline pilot with a major airline, however, i might try and fly with the navy, if qualified or I will be flying on a corporate airline from a friend who will possibly hire me in the next few years.

Well, that's about me.

Kevin

Comment

Hello,my name is Scott hoggard.I live in Baltimore,Md. USA.I've been fascinated by planes ever since my father took me to my first airshow when I was about 8(I'm 30 now).I've always been a big fan of military planes but recently have discovered the beauty of airliners.I'm also new to photography but I love to spend the day at BWI taking photos.

PS Kevin,I went to the airshow at Oceana in September.Best airshow I've ever seen [img]clap.gif[/img]
                      Scott H

Comment

Hi..

My name is Koen and i'm 17 (almost 1 years old. I live in The Netherlands. I like Military planes the most and I hope to be a pilot at the Royal Netherlands AirForce after a few years.
                        Flying isn't dangerous. Crashing is wat's dangerous.
                        http://www.luchtmacht.net

Comment

quote:
                          Originally posted by Airpower:
                          Hi..

My name is Koen and i'm 17 (almost 1 years old. I live in The Netherlands. I like Military planes the most and I hope to be a pilot at the Royal Netherlands AirForce after a few years.

Another Dutchman. Were good represented here.

Comment

So many dutchies...hehehe [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
                            Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
                            Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Stephen,

hahaha, you dont say? People tell me i look like im 16, hahah.

Kevin

Feels good to feel and look young.

Comment

Hey Scott,

Yea, i hear about the airshow here. Unfortunatly, I was in NAS Pensacola, FL at that time. It's nice seeing the Blue Angels practicing every week. Hopefully I'll go to several airshows next season. One, here of course since the airfield is down the street from where I live.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
                                X