• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to jp.net!

Great to see you here Nick!
    E-Mail Me - My Photo's - My Photographer Profile

Comment

• Hey Nick, nice to see you here too. And welcome Tom. 2 up and millions to come eh?

Andy

Comment

• Hi all! I started regularly uploading to jp.net a few months ago, but I'm a newbie here in the forums...

I'm Paul, 25 year old live sound engineer and bassist from Bradford, UK. I've had a life long interest in aviation, and so when my interest in photography began to grow taking shots of planes seemed the logical thing to do! I spend most of my time touring either the UK or abroad, and the rest of the time sitting at the side of runways keeping my 350D company. It's not such a bad life!

Anyway, just thought I'd say hello!

Paul
        Last edited by PMN; 2006-09-04, 11:58.
        Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

• Welcome Paul!

Welcome to the forums!
          Bobby DeBarge
          www.debargephoto.com
          http://utccollegelife.blogspot.com
          1999 Firebird Driver| Aviation Enthusiast

Comment

• Hi!!

Well I have been a member a long time and so I finally decided to sign up for elite membership and thus, these forums.

I am 16 and have just bought my first DSLR (Nikon D50 + Sigma 70-300mm APO DG)

Just like to say hello to all!
            Rich

Comment

• Hi all. Just signed up the other day....got tired of a.net crap and thought I would join the elite crowd!

Comment

• Welcome to the forum, mate!

Comment

• My name is Kevin, I live in Hong Kong and I'm 21 years old. I moved to Vancouver, Canada when I was 4 and i lived there for 11 years. Then I moved backed to Hong Kong when I was 15 and that year was 2000. I missed Canada after I went back to Hong Kong because I missed my friends, but too bad i couldn't decide to stay in Canada.
                  Kevin

Comment

• Originally posted by Japan AirLines747
                    My name is Kevin, I live in Hong Kong and I'm 21 years old. I moved to Vancouver, Canada when I was 4 and i lived there for 11 years. Then I moved backed to Hong Kong when I was 15 and that year was 2000. I missed Canada after I went back to Hong Kong because I missed my friends, but too bad i couldn't decide to stay in Canada.
                    Welcome. I think there's quite a few people here from both Canada and HK.

Comment

• Originally posted by screaming_emu
                      Welcome. I think there's quite a few people here from both Canada and HK.
                      oh! oh! oh! pick meeee!

lol
                      Christian Vlček Sullivan | Through The Fence Photography
                      Forever New Frontiers

Comment

• Originally posted by [email protected]
                        oh! oh! oh! pick meeee!

lol
                        yeah Chris is from Hong Kong and I'm from Toronto...well jsut livin here

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and this is my opportunity to introduce myself.

My name's Arif, I'm 23yrs old and work as an Insurance Lawyer in Illinois. You see me here cause I'm a big commercial aviation fan.(no hamburgers --> fish n chips)
                          Regards

Comment

• Hi this is my 1st thred on jetphotos
                            I am from Dundee in the UK and i am 14 years old. I really like aviation (I prefer a bacon roll than a hamburger or a crusty chicken sandwich) Regards.

Click here to visit JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

• Wooo another 14 year old

Comment

• Ive just found this thread so i thought i would introduce myself.
                                Im 20 and i live in Bedfordshire, Uk. Im about 3 miles from RAF Henlow. My primary interest in aviation photography is warbirds but i also enjoy photographing general aviation. I have to admit my interest in taking photos of commercial aeroplanes is non existant but i do admire some of the lovely photos on here.
                                I run my own website here where you can see more of my photos and even buy prints of some of my photos
                                http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/ollieswebspace

Comment

Working...
                                X