X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Jerry. Have fun.

P.s. The A380 is my favourite well.
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Introduce Yourself to the Forum!

Hello all,

My self Disha! I am a freelance photographer.

Comment

• Hi Disha. Welcome to Jetphotos.

Comment

• Steve jason here..nice to have u all

Comment

• Hello Steve, welcome to the madhouse !

Comment

• Hi to all! I'm from Nashville and I love to travel with Boeing)

Comment

• I am KA9608, and I come from HK.
                I am now a Secondary 4 student.
                I am a transport enthusiast (bus, plane, train) , and I mostly like HK, Macau and Singapore buses.
                My favourite plane model is A350, B777 and A330, and for favourite airline is CX, KA and BR.
                I hate taking B737 and Tupolev planes.
                I am an admin of a Facebook page KA9608 x TP9796 Studio, and I also owns a Youtube Channel named KA9608 x KU7668 x UN657’s Transportation Channel.

Comment

• Hi to all.
                  I‘m Eugen, and I‘m working at EDDM in technical facility management.
                  In this way I make most of my photos.
                  My previous photos on Jetphotos and Planespotters
                  And if I‘m not spotting, plastic modelling or reading, I can be found on my bicycle anywhere around munich
                  Eugen P. MUCspotting
                  https://my.pinkfroot.com/profile/MUCspotting

Comment

• Ana Carolina García aka "Radioactivity", PhD Nuclear Physicist (Working for National Nuclear Energy Commission or Comissão Nacional de Energia Nuclear in Portuguese)

The most loyal planespotter at Campo de Marte Airport, São Paulo, Brazil.
                    Dedicated to General Aviation Photography

Comment

• Se presenta uno nuevo, alias luchana, desde Ibiza, España

Tengan un buen día.
                      Enhorabuena por el foro. Me gustan los aviones y me gusta Flight Simulator X, y mi avión favorito es el DC3, pero apenas vuelo con el. El avión que uso siempre es el Cesna.
                      Solo hablo español, pero gracias al traductor de google os puedo seguir.
                      Saludos de luchana

Have a good day.
                      Congratulations for the forum. I like airplanes and I like Flight Simulator X, and my favorite plane is DC3, but I just fly with it. The airplane I use is always the Cesna.
                      I only speak Spanish, but thanks to the Google translator I can follow you.
                      Greetings from luchana

Comment

• hello all,

My name is Rich and I'm a professional headshot photographer by trade. however, Im also an airplane enthusiast.

I can't tell you why, perhaps its the adrenaline rush of flying, but I really do enjoy being airborne.

I might have gotten addicted to flying when my uncle (who was a pilot) took me up in his little airplane many years ago. He let me fly (in mid air) for a bit. barely touching or moving any controls, I managed to drop a few hundred feet. I suppose I was intrigued.

I think it would be pretty cool to make some headshots and portraits of pilots and their planes. But, perhaps thats wishful thinking.

Best,

Rich
                        Last edited by dlowwa; 2019-07-13, 15:51.

Comment

Working...
                        X