Jetta vs Corolla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ptbodale
    Excuse me. Don't put my finely tuned German engineered automobile against others. You can't beat a VW (I'm on my 3rd diesel).
    Amen to that!!!!

-Pete
    Pete Ganabathi
    Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
      I dont care that it has a turbo or whatever, but its still a faqing Neon. As a friend of mine says "you can polish a turd all you want, but in the end its still a turd."
      finally, someone who knows what they're talking about.
      under the yellow paint and some extra plastic, you can't hide the true neon...

www.airplanegeek.com

I'm looking for anything and everything Air 21 related

Comment

The WRX kicks butt
        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

I dont care that it has a turbo or whatever, but its still a faqing Neon. As a friend of mine says "you can polish a turd all you want, but in the end its still a turd.
          Yeah exactly.. Neons are crap. Dodge has never been able to press out all the bad wrinkles in this lemon line...

I do like Dodge trucks though... they seem to be well ahead of their cars in terms of quality and durability.

IMO, the new Jetta is fugly.
          My Jetphotos.net Images

Comment

BAH!...you guys don't know what your talking about! ...i am seriously thinking about getting the Jetta, although i really had my mind set on the 05 Altima. But since i am getting a new car, i want to get the one that i like driveing the most and actually enjoy looking at it everyday. I personally think the new Jetta is a good car.
            ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
              I'd take a Jetta TDI if the electrical issues have been resolved.
              I'm not aware of any electrical issues in newer Golf/Bora/Jetta generations. However, the 1.9 TDI's had some injector pump issues. Bosch seems to have taken the blame for that though. Let's see if the new 2 liter TDI's are cured...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Air Rules
                The WRX kicks butt
                Yeah! I want that one.

Comment

I have been using Corolla since 1995. First I had 1992 Corolla and now I have 1995 Corolla.

All I can say about Corolla is it has cheap maintainance cost, good fuel efficiency and is easy to handle. It is a very hardy workhorse.
                  You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

Originally posted by AC_A340-500
                    I'm not aware of any electrical issues in newer Golf/Bora/Jetta generations. However, the 1.9 TDI's had some injector pump issues. Bosch seems to have taken the blame for that though. Let's see if the new 2 liter TDI's are cured...
                    I believe there were quite a bit of electrical issues with Jettas from the Puebla plant. I could be wrong.
                    My photos on jp.net

Comment

Originally posted by PortColumbus
                      I believe there were quite a bit of electrical issues with Jettas from the Puebla plant. I could be wrong.

I think the only Mexican VW we currently get here in Germany is the New Beetle.

Comment

Working...
                      X