Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for those who say avril lavigne isnt smart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1) Awful singer.
    2) Looks like a terminal heroin junkie.
    3) Thinks she's unique, when she's all a product of a record label (and even she admits it).

Anyway, her target audience is ugly, punk-girl-wannabe middle school/early high school girls 11-16 y/o.

That there's people that like her style/looks/music is beyond all human comprehension.

A Colombian guy moved by the winds of fate to St. Louis, MO

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
      Whoooooohoooooow! We have another lady.....that makes what? Like 3 now lol
      This will be my new forum with the ladies!!!!

Comment

Kev, while I respect your taste in music, I would hardly consider Avril "hard metal and rock".
        Will F.
        Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
          she is pop-rock...

?

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu

?
            Damn, you got to it before me!

Frankly, shes a baaaaad singer (thats just my opinion). She opend for Shania Twain wareing Boots and hunting shirts and jeans.

This babe is MUUUUCH better in all feilds.
            -Kevin

Comment

I actually take offense at that FlyingHigh... What is beyond human comprehension is your lack of respect for her style of music... I listen to hard metal and rock. I take an awful lot of stick which I shouldn't have to because so many people like yourself think that we should all follow rap/r&b/pop just because most people do...

I think her style is great, i like her looks, infact i have dated a few women who have a similar look to her and her music, granted leaves something to be desired, but hey... some of its okay...

Her music IS pop...its SHITTY pop music for people with short attention spans and an inability to think beyond ridiculously literal lyrics.

Comment

I think her style is great, i like her looks, infact i have dated a few women who have a similar look to her and her music, granted leaves something to be desired, but hey... some of its okay...

I don't want to be a jerk or anything, but your kinda stepping over the line of having an opinion and entering the land of bad taste.....

Originally posted by Leftseat86
                Her music IS pop...its SHITTY pop music for people with short attention spans and an inability to think beyond ridiculously literal lyrics.
                Thats for sure, I agree 150% on that!
                Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

.......... ??? um...

Come on... don't tell me we have started insulting each other because we have different tastes.... that's the lowest of the low, mates... you have your opinion and other people have theirs. Don't tell me there's something wrong in that?

People who like her music DON'T NEED to have short attention spans, they don't need to be ugly and they DON'T NEED to be stupid either! And neither do the persons who absolutely detest her...

Don't tell me Avril Lavigne has become the margin to decide who is smart or not in this forum because that's just dumb

I have to say that I like her music. I buy her cd every time a new one comes out and I'm not stupid, I don't have a short attention span or anything else. I don't know if i'm ugly, but insulting each other because you like or don't like avril lavigne? Come on :P

Like I said... none of us in this forum will ever get as far as she has come in terms of money or anything else... Maybe people are a tad bit jealous over this?
                  -Janni

PS: Oh yes, I'm a lady- but i do believe I'm the only one with real breasts in here :P

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
                    but insulting each other because you like or don't like avril lavigne? Come on :P
                    agreed and welcome

Comment

FINALLY someone with REAL breasts on this forum...

Joe, your emu breasts will no longer be required...
                      FAQ!

Comment

Ok, but I can still have my opinion that her music is crap and that there is a certain thing called bad taste in music..........

FINALLY someone with REAL breasts on this forum...

Joe, your emu breasts will no longer be required...
                        :
                        Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan

PS: Oh yes, I'm a lady- but i do believe I'm the only one with real breasts in here :P
                          Pics or stfu.

lol

Comment

Stop getting ideas Potter... btw hope you had fun up your tree today lol

Comment

She could have breasts but not be old enough for that... so it'll have to be a PG13 flash... lol
                              as usual Kevin comes along to spoil the fun

Comment

She could have breasts but not be old enough for that... so it'll have to be a PG13 flash... lol
                                I was 18 last time I checked... so it depends on the country, I guess :P

But taking pictures of me ain't something I enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X