Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for those who say avril lavigne isnt smart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who said anything about what you enjoy.....?

Pics of STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436
      Who said anything about what you enjoy.....?

Pics of STFU.

dont make me show you mine

...ok, that's not cool and I'm sorry

Comment

Originally posted by BA747-436

Pics of STFU.

There ya go...

"The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

[ note to self: do not come online when intoxicated]

Tanuj, inspirational art there mate lol

Comment

Go Tanuj!

Well... I don't want to break my camera lens (it still has more a/c photos to take before it's expected lifespan runs out, dangit! :P), so unless i get plastic surgery or God works a miracle, you won't see a pic of me

Ok, ok, I suppose it's not that bad... :rolleye: ... I hope not anyway! :P

Comment

I'd hit that. I don't care how dumb she is (and she's probably smart, the record labels just have a habit of dumbing their artists down to make a quick buck), I'd still definetly hit that.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                I'd hit that. I don't care how dumb she is (and she's probably smart, the record labels just have a habit of dumbing their artists down to make a quick buck), I'd still definetly hit that.
                she droped out of high school(and im sorry, but smart people dont do that... its not that dumb people drop out of high school, its that its extremely dumb to, even if high school sucks, you pretty much need a diploma to do anything good job-wise), and from what i have seen she is not exactly the brightest light in the pack.
                ^----raveing lunatic

please excuse my horendus mangeling of the english language, its only my first :P

Comment

Originally posted by schuyler
                  she droped out of high school(and im sorry, but smart people dont do that... its not that dumb people drop out of high school, its that its extremely dumb to, even if high school sucks, you pretty much need a diploma to do anything good job-wise), and from what i have seen she is not exactly the brightest light in the pack.
                  Well the main purpose of school is to get a job, get a "future". Maybe she had found that "future" so that she no longer requires that certain education? Just a thought.
                  Edit: just for comparison, I'm stuck in a brutal (and expensive) regime called Engineering with no future in sight

btw, I'm sitting on the fence here. The only thing that matters is how the music sounds. I like certain songs from each artist but don't like others. Avril included

Tanuj: make more of those and I'll sponsor you with a mobile exhibit like the one in New York (you know, the one made from shipping crates)

Comment

I dropped out of highschool... because of a depression- does that mean I'm dumb? I definitely am not, I know that much. From what I have been told, Avril had a depression (or some other kind of mental illness) too... I don't know for sure, but that's what I've heard. If it was the reason for the dropout, I don't know... Didn't she drop out after her career started, by the way? If she did, I definitely understand her. I don't think it'd be humanly possible to continue highschool with a career like hers
                    When you see her in interviews, she usually replies- and to me, her replies don't sound like something coming out of a mouth of a dumb person. At least not to me...

Comment

Tanuj, inspirational art there mate lol
                      Go Tanuj!
                      Tanuj: make more of those and I'll sponsor you with a mobile exhibit like the one in New York (you know, the one made from shipping crates)
                      Well, I'm glad my artwork is finally being recognized. I'd like to thank...
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                      X