Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

for those who say avril lavigne isnt smart...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indian airlines
    replied
    Tanuj, inspirational art there mate lol
    Go Tanuj!
    Tanuj: make more of those and I'll sponsor you with a mobile exhibit like the one in New York (you know, the one made from shipping crates)
    Well, I'm glad my artwork is finally being recognized. I'd like to thank...

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    I dropped out of highschool... because of a depression- does that mean I'm dumb? I definitely am not, I know that much. From what I have been told, Avril had a depression (or some other kind of mental illness) too... I don't know for sure, but that's what I've heard. If it was the reason for the dropout, I don't know... Didn't she drop out after her career started, by the way? If she did, I definitely understand her. I don't think it'd be humanly possible to continue highschool with a career like hers
    When you see her in interviews, she usually replies- and to me, her replies don't sound like something coming out of a mouth of a dumb person. At least not to me...

Leave a comment:

• avro_arrow_25206
    replied
    Originally posted by schuyler
    she droped out of high school(and im sorry, but smart people dont do that... its not that dumb people drop out of high school, its that its extremely dumb to, even if high school sucks, you pretty much need a diploma to do anything good job-wise), and from what i have seen she is not exactly the brightest light in the pack.
    Well the main purpose of school is to get a job, get a "future". Maybe she had found that "future" so that she no longer requires that certain education? Just a thought.
    Edit: just for comparison, I'm stuck in a brutal (and expensive) regime called Engineering with no future in sight

btw, I'm sitting on the fence here. The only thing that matters is how the music sounds. I like certain songs from each artist but don't like others. Avril included

Tanuj: make more of those and I'll sponsor you with a mobile exhibit like the one in New York (you know, the one made from shipping crates)

Leave a comment:

• schuyler
    replied
    Originally posted by E-Diddy!
    I'd hit that. I don't care how dumb she is (and she's probably smart, the record labels just have a habit of dumbing their artists down to make a quick buck), I'd still definetly hit that.
    she droped out of high school(and im sorry, but smart people dont do that... its not that dumb people drop out of high school, its that its extremely dumb to, even if high school sucks, you pretty much need a diploma to do anything good job-wise), and from what i have seen she is not exactly the brightest light in the pack.

Leave a comment:

• E-Diddy!
    replied
    I'd hit that. I don't care how dumb she is (and she's probably smart, the record labels just have a habit of dumbing their artists down to make a quick buck), I'd still definetly hit that.

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    Go Tanuj!

Well... I don't want to break my camera lens (it still has more a/c photos to take before it's expected lifespan runs out, dangit! :P), so unless i get plastic surgery or God works a miracle, you won't see a pic of me

Ok, ok, I suppose it's not that bad... :rolleye: ... I hope not anyway! :P

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    [ note to self: do not come online when intoxicated]

Tanuj, inspirational art there mate lol

Leave a comment:

• indian airlines
    replied
    Originally posted by BA747-436

Pics of STFU.

There ya go...

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    Originally posted by BA747-436
    Who said anything about what you enjoy.....?

Pics of STFU.

dont make me show you mine

...ok, that's not cool and I'm sorry

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Who said anything about what you enjoy.....?

Pics of STFU.

Leave a comment:

• janni-chan
    replied
    Originally posted by kaddyuk
    She could have breasts but not be old enough for that... so it'll have to be a PG13 flash... lol
    I was 18 last time I checked... so it depends on the country, I guess :P

But taking pictures of me ain't something I enjoy

Leave a comment:

• screaming_emu
    replied
    She could have breasts but not be old enough for that... so it'll have to be a PG13 flash... lol
    as usual Kevin comes along to spoil the fun

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Stop getting ideas Potter... btw hope you had fun up your tree today lol

Leave a comment:

• BA747-436
    replied
    Originally posted by jannichan

PS: Oh yes, I'm a lady- but i do believe I'm the only one with real breasts in here :P
    Pics or stfu.

lol

Leave a comment:

• KBOSv2
    replied
    Ok, but I can still have my opinion that her music is crap and that there is a certain thing called bad taste in music..........

FINALLY someone with REAL breasts on this forum...

Joe, your emu breasts will no longer be required...
    :

Leave a comment:

Working...
X