CALGARY Extreme sport sends man through building window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CALGARY Extreme sport sends man through building window

A man trying to jump off the Canada Trust building with a parachute Thursday night went through a window on the 24th floor, and the broken glass in turn smashed through seven windows in the atrium below. The Calgary man was taken to hospital with non-life-threatening pelvic, abdominal and back injuries. Police say there was about $5,000 damage to the building.
    "We're not little kids, we're not juvenile delinquents"
    Correct. Their idiots!
    86 people who have been killed attempting jumps.
    Go figure!

Brilliant!Absolutley brilliant! Encore off the Calgary tower and aim for a moving train in the yards below perhaps? Thankfully this guy injured only himself. And the bonus is that he gets to pay for the thrill of doing something stupid.
    Full story
    Who's on first?..........

sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

you only live once, life's not fun in a bubble-wrap suit!

Comment

It's crazy he tried to jump at 11 at night. It wasn't exactly light out... The day after he jumped I was in downtown and there were a bunch of people standing on the roof, they had a few ropes drapped down teh side of the building . I assume they must have been trying to figure out how he got up there!

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
          you only live once,
          For some perhaps.....................

Comment

I am sensing another Edmonton vs. Calgary thread in disguise

Comment

Maybe he was a Reform member escaping the Conservative Party (tongue in cheek), or even worse a Liberal in Alberta (I hear they are rare west of Saskatchewan).

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                Maybe he was a Reform member escaping the Conservative Party (tongue in cheek), or even worse a Liberal in Alberta (I hear they are rare west of Saskatchewan).
                We tend to shoot liberals on site! Or at least not vote for them!

Comment

Originally posted by ptbodale
                  They're rare in Saskatchean too. Only Goodale can claim to be some kind of "regular."

-Sturla

Comment

Working...
                  X