• "your car's never safe" (PIC)

Self explanatory

***My Blog***

How in the f.... did that happen...

Atleased the BMW is ok...whew!
    My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

lol, the world is so unfair:
      the rich people with their BMWs are safe, while the ordinary folks with their Jeeps get pummelled

Comment

Wtf mate?

Comment

Wow...
          sigpic
          http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

hey man, tell us how did this happen, im still watching this picture, and still not figured out how it got bumped up ... okey, I'll give half an hour more .. Geez, I have to get out more ....lol ..
            Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

what the hell happend.....Did the Volvo became horny and started jumping up and down till he hit the Jeep?
              Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
              - Metzgermeister

Comment

Considering the tinted windows of the volvo and its position, I'm guessing this is the result of some gangster car chasing event....

They say that Jeeps and SUVs have higher accident rates and crash hazards....

Comment

You know, the more I look at it, the more I get confused. How could the Volvo fly over and not touch the Beamer AT ALL, then get stuck in that little gap between the Jeep and the support and balance itself like that in mid air?

Comment

Judgeing by the door being open and the angle of the car ontop im saying it flew in via the open space, ither it broke thru some guard rail on some kida bridge or over pass, check it.

-Kevin

Comment

Lol. to be honest i don't know what happened either, as i came upon this online :P I think ACman's analysis of what happened is probably correct, and i think it was a car chase or somthing and the driver lost control that landed him in that perdicament *spelling

NOTE: The Audi didn't get a scratch either..lol

Here we go, looked it up:

"Two people are under arrest after a crash that landed them and their car eight feet in the air.

Cincinnati Police said a driver was speeding down Reading Road, near Dorchester, Thursday morning when he lost control and crashed into a parking garage.

The force of the crash was so great that the car launched over three others, wedging it into the garage ceiling.

It took just seconds for the owner of a Jeep to find her vehicle destroyed, but the suspects were already gone.

Police chased the suspects on foot, and they were eventually caught and arrested. No names have been released.

No one was hurt."

***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by ACman
                        Judgeing by the door being open and the angle of the car ontop im saying it flew in via the open space, ither it broke thru some guard rail on some kida bridge or over pass, check it.

Nice idea but look at the concrete overhang from above at the edge of the roof

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                          NOTE: The Audi didn't get a scratch either..lol
                          Further proof of my earlier theory

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
                            Further proof of my earlier theory

lol, yeah....

The owners probably saying to herself "should have parked on the second floor!"
                            ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by E-Diddy!
                              Wtf mate?
                              Like the meteor id be like F%#K that!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X