X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New airport/airline movie for all

http://www.apple.com/trailers/dreamworks/red_eye/

watch the trailer looks like some good shots of somewhere

Accually looks pretty good, when does it come out?
    -Kevin

Comment

I saw the preview for this when I went to go see the Ring 2. I was so excited all the airline stuff and everything, then towards the end all hell brakes lose in the preview. I don't think this movie is going to be nearly as good as Aviator avaition wise but still looks good cause it is a horor.

Comment

I'm not so sure about that movie. It doesn't look like it's going to do so well. However, you'll find me in the theater the day it releases, just for the planes of course!

If you need a synopsis of the film, visit:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0421239/
        Christos Sikoutris
        -----
        UPCOMING FLIGHT(S):
        FLIGHT DATE SEGMENT DPTR ARVL EQP ELPD MILES
        #KLM0644 02JUN JFK-AMS 22H50 12H10 B772 7h20 3643
        #KLC1407 03JUN AMS-MRS 14H50 16H50 F70 2h00 613
        -----
        Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

wow, talk about a preview taking a twist at the end. At first I was like "damn, its just a crappy chick flick" but looks like it could be pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
            wow, talk about a preview taking a twist at the end. At first I was like "damn, its just a crappy chick flick" but looks like it could be pretty good.
            Yeah, same here. For the first three quarters of the trailer I was thinking "Damn why doesn't this kind of stuff happen to me", and then towards the last quarter I was praying this kind of stuff never happened to me...lol.
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

First it looked like 'The Terminal', and then it got interesting.
              Will F.
              Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

Here's another aviation-related movie that's slated to come out in September, called "Flight Plan". Not sure how much flying will be seen in it- I haven't seen any trailers for it yet. It stars Jodie Foster & Sean Bean.: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0408790/

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Looks more thriller than horror to me Nontheless it has AIRCRAFTS innit and that means I must see!

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
                    Looks more thriller than horror to me Nontheless it has AIRCRAFTS innit and that means I must see!
                    Isn't the plural of aircraft "aircraft"? For example, Southwest has 423 aircraft.
                    Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                      Isn't the plural of aircraft "aircraft"? For example, Southwest has 423 aircraft.
                      ... I'm from Denmark, not a native english speaker, I have absolutely no idea

You tell me :P Although I do believe I've heard the word "aircrafts" at more than one occasion on discovery channel...

Comment

Working...
                      X