Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your mom told you not to play with food

It’s About As Fast As One Too!

Well Apple isn't all useless, their Ipod Shuffle is the best thing since sliced bread.

ya the shuffles pretty good. Someone had too much free time.
    sigpic
    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man

Well Apple isn't all useless, their Ipod Shuffle is the best thing since sliced bread.
      May I ask why you complain about the lack of threads you are interested in on the aviation forum, yet all you do is post random ones here? How about posting your own ones there (opposed to complain about the lack of them), where it is a bit more relevant to this website.
      Sam Rudge
      A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

I cruise the net from 3 places. One is my powebook. One is my Dual G4 Powermac and the other is an Alienware AMD Athlon Windows XP machine....I rather use Mac OS X on a great processor like the G4 rather than use a Window's machine that spawns errors on my rather often, but lets not start this Apple v Windows war.

Comment

I like iPod in general :P

Cute apple comp by the way!

Comment

I don't understand. This thread is perfectly appropriate for the OFF TOPIC FORUM. How can you judge whats random and whats not in this forum, where anything goes?

I post Luftwaffe related things at other websites where i know they will get attention. It won't work here theres just not enough people interested in WWII, for the thread to gain any sort of momentum.

So you see i'm confined to the off topic and flight sim forum's.

Comment

I don't understand. This thread is perfectly appropriate for the OFF TOPIC FORUM. How can you judge whats random and whats not in this forum, where anything goes?

I post Luftwaffe related things at other websites where i know they will get attention. It won't work here theres just not enough people interested in WWII, for the thread to gain any sort of momentum.

So you see i'm confined to the off topic and flight sim forum's.
              If you post something interesting, people will read. Im not saying its not appropriate, its just you have complained about something you are perfectly capable of fixing.
              Sam Rudge
              A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

Keep on topic guys.

As on topic as you can be about an Apple made from an apple.

Comment

Working...
                X