Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some recent party pics... (56k look out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some recent party pics... (56k look out)

LATA house party this past Saturday...photos taken while under the influence of much alcohol...

My good friend Tigoooooo->

My friend Bas->

DJ Jethro (my friend justin)

Some party people:
    Kevin, the guy on the left threw the party at a brand new ultra modern house he had just sold in Venice...talk about a NICE pad...

Drinkin Tecate because we ran out of all the other beer...

Dan you might recognize the girl on the right

Good time was had by all...especially me since I think I drank all the beer.

Dude, just looking at those pics of the DJ's at work with all the lights makes me feel dizzy . And what the hell is Tecate?

Comment

Mexican beer if I'm not mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by DAL767-400ER
        Dude, just looking at those pics of the DJ's at work with all the lights makes me feel dizzy . And what the hell is Tecate?
        Tecate is a cheap mexican beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
          Tecate is a cheap mexican beer.
          Sounds like the equivalent of what we call Ossi-Brause (beer from the GDR) .

Comment

I don't recognise anyone..... :rolleyes:

Looks like a good party man

Comment

Sweet photos Clov- how do you take those kinds of exposures?
              Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Originally posted by NOTAR520AC
                Sweet photos Clov- how do you take those kinds of exposures?
                I get really drunk and then I press lots of buttons on my camera at the same time.

Comment

I get really drunk and then I press lots of buttons on my camera at the same time.
                  That's what I figured. I'll have to try that sometime.
                  Click below.

[http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=3669]

Comment

Originally posted by NOTAR520AC
                    That's what I figured. I'll have to try that sometime.
                    Hehe...I think I explained it with the last batch of pics I posted.

Everyone thinks its done in photoshop...and it really isnt. The only photoshop used on those was some USM, resize and a contrast/brightness adjustment.

Otherwise, if you look at the pbase exif, you'll see its a long exposure with two flash fires...I sync the first flash to the first shutter curtain, compose, shoot and then re-compose the frame with the shutter open and fire the second flash.

When I get it right it looks great...when I mess up it looks like crap.

Comment

Hey Beerboy, the pictures are acting up...unless they were meant to be red Xs lol.
                      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        Hey Beerboy, the pictures are acting up...unless they were meant to be red Xs lol.
                        Showing up fine for me and everyone else..

go here: http://www.pbase.com/clovis86/april_2nd_lata_party

Comment

Showing up fine for me and everyone else..

go here: http://www.pbase.com/clovis86/april_2nd_lata_party
                          Pbase seems to be down...that must be why the pictures aren't showing up for now.
                          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

Its working for me...

Comment

Its working for me...
                              I keep getting the "cannot find server/page cannot be displayed" error...I'll check back in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X