Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How early do you begin counting down for a trip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How early do you begin counting down for a trip?

Well, when you know you're going somewhere, when do you start your countdown til D-Day?

Here is mine so far:
    ATL-CDG 15 days- started counting down at 259 days.
    VIE-CDG
    CDG-ATL

From when I buy the ticket. In my case bought on Apr. 30 going on Jun. 24.

Comment

Well, I can't really count down my next trip, since I don't know the exact date, bt I do know that in the Autumn I'm taking a C-5, C-17 or KC-135 to Europe and back, and the best part is it's free!
      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Well I generally start my countdown at the one-month mark, and it just so happens that it's exactly one month until my next trip. Heading to Cedar Point Amusement Park and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Flying Southwest from ISP via BWI to CLE. Looking forward to taking lots of pics during my two-hour layover at BWI.

Comment

Have fun at BWI. Out of curiosity what day will you be there?

Comment

Depends on how long I have to pack!

I travel enough that I quit getting excited about riding a bus a long time a go. Now,,,when I knew I was going to ride in the backseat that was a different story....!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
              Have fun at BWI. Out of curiosity what day will you be there?
              Flying in on 6/20 on WN1450 and departing on WN861

Comment

Oh...6/20 is my last day of school and exams for English and Chemistery. I can't be there.

Comment

I start counting down the days at the 50 day mark. I started my countdown in April. Today I have 20 days left till I go to Orlando on Southwest Airlines. I really can't wait, haven't flwon commercialy in a Year and a half.
                  Bye
                  Alex.

Comment

35 days till I'm on my way to Ca.

Comment

Working...
                    X