Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outrageous Gas Prices - Highest Youve Seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outrageous Gas Prices - Highest Youve Seen?

Here today I saw at a Shell Station...

2.31 Regular
    2.44 Mid Grade
    2.59 VPower

THATS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats it like in your local area?
    Ryan Davis
    Admin, FlyerGuide.Net
    www.flyerguide.net

Right now its 2.25 for regular here in VA. We paid 3.09 in CA last weekend. Doesn't look like it'll get any better anytime soon....oh well, you gotta have it

http://www.starnesphoto.com/aviation
    [LAX / IAD Update 2.27.07]

Comment

for us its about 89.9 (89 cents) a litre.
      -Kevin

Comment

I hope it goes up to 8$ a gallon.

Comment

I'm paying 0 dollars for my bicycle.. and loving every mile of it

Comment

Here in SE VA its between $2.13-$2.25 a gallon for regular.

I was in Colorado last week and in Glenwood Springs it was $2.38 a gallon.
            GO SIOUX

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
              I'm paying 0 dollars for my bicycle.. and loving every mile of it
              Yeah, you have warm weather I might if I could get studded tires

I believe are paying about 2.75 a gallon here.
              You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

you guys in the US have it cheap, 1 gallon is about 3 litres, your paying about 80 cents a litre AUD for petrol, come down under and you'll see the real meaning of expensive petrol. we pay about $1.20 AUS for a litre of petrol or 0.2 of a gallon, for us to get a gallon of petrol we need to spend nearly $7AUD or about $5.50 USD, which is almost $3USD more then what you guys pay!

next trips
                USA/DXB August.

Comment

Originally posted by Longreach747
                  you guys in the US have it cheap, 1 gallon is about 3 litres, your paying about 80 cents a litre AUD for petrol, come down under and you'll see the real meaning of expensive petrol. we pay about $1.20 AUS for a litre of petrol or 0.2 of a gallon, for us to get a gallon of petrol we need to spend nearly $7AUD or about $5.50 USD, which is almost $3USD more then what you guys pay!
                  It's no surprise that North America has by far the highest fossil fuel consumption per capita.

and when our transit system here (Toronto Transit Commission) goes on strike this Monday, it will only add to that

Comment

i pay 2.05 so far, its actually 2.15 but i get 10 percent off for being a member of kroger. it helps. iv seen it as high as 227 so far in the region of where I live.

Alex
                    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

Here gas is between $2.71-$2.91 per gallon.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Man, why is it always the Americans that b!tch the most about fuel prices?
                        I invite you to pay a visit to a German gas station, and pay €1.22 for a single litre of gas, which equals to almost $6 per gallon! So, if I hear one more American b!tching about fuel prices...

Comment

i agree DAL767-400ER an american wouldent know the meaning of expensive gas, if a fuel sodden fish was slapped square accross their face!

i was disturbed at the cost the other day when i was filling up. From now on i might dilute my gas with water, that way i'll get my money's worth just like in the good old days.

Comment

I knew going into it that my Jeep was not going to get 30MPG but you know what who cares, let it go up. I don't see it going over 3 bucks a gallon anytime soon. (At least here in the Midwest, sorry LA)

Comment

$2.33
                              26 Gallon Tank
                              12mpg.

and lovin every minute of it.
                              You see. If u buy oil stocks u make up any difference you would pay at the pump.
                              Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Working...
                              X