X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idaho Passes "Napoleon Dynamite" Bill

Quite humorous...

Brief Parts...

WHEREAS, tater tots figure prominently in this film thus promoting Idaho's most famous export; and

WHEREAS, the friendship between Napoleon and Pedro has furthered multiethnic relationships; and

WHEREAS, Uncle Rico's football skills are a testament to Idaho athletics; and

WHEREAS, Napoleon's bicycle and Kip's skateboard promote better air quality and carpooling as alternatives to fuel-dependent methods of transportation;

WHEREAS, Grandma's trip to the St. Anthony Sand Dunes highlights a long-honored Idaho vacation destination; and

WHEREAS, Rico and Kip's Tupperware sales and Deb's keychains and glamour shots promote entrepreneurism and self-sufficiency in Idaho's small towns;

WHEREAS, Napoleon's artistic rendition of Trisha is an example of the importance of the visual arts in K-12 education;

{...}

The purpose of this resolution is to recognize and commend Jared and Jerusha Hess for their cinematic talents by which they have increased the nation's awareness of Idaho.

Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

WHEREAS, Napoleon's artistic rendition of Trisha is an example of the importance of the visual arts in K-12 education;
    Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

What a great idea.
      You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

so did the movie take place in Kansas or Idaho?

Comment

It was in Idaho..weird that they couldnt have had those tots there because Idaho doesnt HAVE any Idaho potatos because they are all exported...meh

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
            Being non-american, am i the only person not understanding what the f00k you are talking about?!?!?!
            this is an american only thread No fancy brits allowed

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
              Being non-american, am i the only person not understanding what the f00k you are talking about?!?!?!
              You've never seen "Napoleon Dynamite"? GOSH! (Is it out in the UK?)

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

I just watched the movie....Quite funny actually!

Go Napoleon! But I think the star of the movie is definitely Pedro!

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi
                Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

...Idaho... lol

hey, Kevin, this summer come spot at the airports in Idaho.

btw, Idaho is about as dismal as prince Charles and the lovely hag he married :P

Comment

I can't imagine anybody outside "America" enjoying this movie...

Comment

AM I crazy, or was that movie filmed in Utah?
                      THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                      Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                      George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by wannabepilot777
                        AM I crazy, or was that movie filmed in Utah?
                        Idaho
                        sigpic
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

It must have been that I saw it at Sundance when I went to visit my cusins in Park City. I guess I got the locations mixed up. I belive the director went to BYU, which further confussed me. It is late and I spent the entire day at a hospital, so please forgive me for my brain fart.
                          THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                          Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                          George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

How much you wanna bet I can throw this football over them mountains?
                            Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Just make yourself a dang quesa-dilluh!

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Working...
                              X