Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To: Mods and Crews - Do you delete old threads ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To: Mods and Crews - Do you delete old threads ?

hey guys ... i just want to know if you do, because i cant find the " I have a problem in my computer" topic .or something like that .... because i found that important and i really needed the info's and slutions in that thread,i forgot to save it... i want to view it again .. have you erased it ?? if you didnt, could it be possible that it's still in your database, lurking somewhere, and maybe you could open it again ??

if you cant. well there's nothin i can say to that !! thanks ! !!

*wishing you can help me*

anyway i hope you dont mind i'll upload the picture again ..
    i cant remember who was the one who posted the info, i do hope you're reading this right now ...

here's the problem i STILL have ..

I want the Open switched over with Search , i dont know why it switched in the first place.. i have run spybot, ad aware and a few more, but couldnt find anything !! could it be a windows settings, that maybe i changed accidently ?? apparently sure, i didnt do it in purpose ..

ps. I hope you all netters can help me ..

thanks in advance ...

Regards ..

John Solis
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Old threads are not deleted here, if you posted a question before, just search the forum for posts on the topic, or alternatively just open your profile and click to see all the posts you have made previously until you find the one you are seeking.

Comment

its wierd that i can not search for my own suername, although i was the thread-starter... i have to search under " problem" and "computer" .. Anyway. I got what i needed.. thanks slate ...

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
        No threads like you speak of have been deleted by myself, maybe steve, jid, will or torin have. Never know...
        it's all cool, i have found it again, not as i first stated though, but i found it under a another name... doh .. .. btw ts good that i can still read this "old" thread... thanks !!

I have fixed my problem, everybody is happy.. including me

Thanks

Regards

John Solis

Comment

Working...
        X