Hanging out on a cliff.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging out on a cliff.....

Well, after hiking up this hill near my buddys house, we stopped at this ledge thing.....Im afraid of heights, but I managed to keep cool for a few shots "hanging out".... I'll admit, not the smartest thing I've ever done, But I've survived flying on low cost carriers, and I got thru this too....... It was more of a meet fear head on thing....
    -Jay

Damn.. thats pretty cool!

Would be a fun place to fly a kite off of or launch little balsa wood planes (you could start them on fire and watch them burn up as they spiraled downward )

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16

Would be a fun place to fly a kite off of or launch little balsa wood planes (you could start them on fire and watch them burn up as they spiraled downward )
      That's demented...

Originally posted by JJR
      That reminds me of the Roadrunner cartoons where Wile-E-Coyote is on the cliff edge like that and it breaks off. Then somehow he hits the ground faster than the rock (still alive) and the rock lands on top of him. Oh I could have some Photoshop fun with this if I had my laptop with me...
      Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

Originally posted by JJR
        Well, after hiking up this hill near my buddys house, we stopped at this ledge thing.....Im afraid of heights, but I managed to keep cool for a few shots "hanging out".... I'll admit, not the smartest thing I've ever done, But I've survived flying on low cost carriers, and I got thru this too....... It was more of a meet fear head on thing....
        -Jay

Look at the crack near the base of the ledge....
        My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

How come you guys keep copying the picture over? Can't you just type your comments without repeating the pic?

Comment

Awww, but it was only copied like, what, two times?

Seriously though... I would be crawling back on all four, shaking like a leaf if I went out there

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
              That reminds me of the Roadrunner cartoons where Wile-E-Coyote is on the cliff edge like that and it breaks off.
              almost the same ..

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16

Arsonist start that way.

Comment

Apparantly I'm not the only one that notices the large crack at the base of the ledge...

Comment

Yeah, I saw the crack.... we looked at it pretty good before venturing out on it..... nice photoshop!!! let em drop!!!! it was risky, but hell, Id rather do things than not, because somday you might get run over by a truck..... or the ledge might crumble..... either way, it was risky, and I dont plan on doing it again soon.....wait till I get home and post the pic of my buddy, that dudes nucking futs.....
                    -Jay

Comment

No way in hell I'd do that....
                      Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

hmmmmmmm....... no way.......
                        -Jay

Comment

holey crap.. so how high above the ground are you again ?? looks like 300metre to me .....

btw is he making the devil sign ??
                          Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                            holey crap.. so how high above the ground are you again ?? looks like 300metre to me .....

btw is he making the devil sign ??

Im not sure the height but its seems like its atleast a few hundred feet off the floor.....yeah he threw the horns up! hes a crazy cracker!!!!
                            -Jay

Comment

Originally posted by PT737SWA
                              That's demented...

That reminds me of the Roadrunner cartoons where Wile-E-Coyote is on the cliff edge like that and it breaks off. Then somehow he hits the ground faster than the rock (still alive) and the rock lands on top of him. Oh I could have some Photoshop fun with this if I had my laptop with me...
                              Was about to write it
                              Alain
                              Thanks for visiting
                              *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                              *JetPhotos*
                              Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                              X