Man this is so old...sorry. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
      Man this is so old...sorry. lol
      Cram it clov ... for some of us, this is the first time we've seen it

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
        Cram it clov ... for some of us, this is the first time we've seen it

Alright dude I admit the first time I saw it I was cracked up for an hour.

Comment

uuuh..people should be banned from a nintendo
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

... some of them look like they have gone completely insane LOL Well done, however... I'm still laughing!

Comment

the main theme, isnt it Mario and his green brother .... i didnt recognize the others ...i hate nintendos
              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                the main theme, isnt it Mario and his green brother .... i didnt recognize the others ...i hate nintendos
                Most of it was Mario- well, from what I know anyway, but it also had other games... not a big game's fan I suppose?

Now that I think of it.... I ADORE the parts where they mock-beat each other up, man :lmao: it's just AWESOME

Comment

Now that I think of it.... I ADORE the parts where they mock-beat each other up, man :lmao: it's just AWESOME
                  Yeah, I think that part is a take on Super Smash Brothers...great game to play with your friends, you can beat the sh*t outta them, virtually ofcourse.
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by jannichan
                    not a big game's fan I suppose?
                    well you can say that ..when i was in the philippines, we didnt played with nintendo, we had slingsshot-weapons, and played with them like paintball war.. that weapon with little rocks as ammos instead of those bee bee guns ...

it sure hurt alot, i got once hit in the face, only an inch from the right eye, i got blood running down my face, you should the the on-lookers,, thank god the opponent didnt aimed well, otherwise i would have been blind now ..

so my advise, dont play with slingshots.. they are vewee vewwe bad !! LoL

Comment

What the hell...? (The guy who introduced it seemed to be apprehensive about doing it...and for good reason!)

Jannichan & OY-KBN- I recognized one song from the original Tetris in there & I assume the part where he's walking with the sword is taken from Zelda...never played that game when I was younger, so I'm not sure.

DeltaRules

http://www.flightlevel350.com/aviati...r=Josh+Sprague

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                        Yeah, I think that part is a take on Super Smash Brothers...great game to play with your friends, you can beat the sh*t outta them, virtually ofcourse.
                        My brother has that game :P

I'm more into imported Japanese games based on animes Where you also get to beat your friends up of course

Comment

well thats 4 and half minutes of my life I will never get back

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                            well thats 4 and half minutes of my life I will never get back
                            Oi, don't be so negative, man You clicked it. You watched. And now, you're complaining?

Comment

[QUOTE=kcmh]well thats 4 and half minutes of my life I will never get back[/QUOTEa minor thing , its not like someone has forced you to watched it !! Geez

Comment

Working...
                              X