No announcement yet.

Damn It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the accela trains have brake problems today of all days and they wont be running today, all the other trains are full, how the F**K do I get to NYC tonight?
    Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

someone is pissed and it aint me !!! calm down !!

it will be up again in a few hours .. I think !!

take a bus, cab, get a afriend to get you there .....alot of options !!
    Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Acela's are FUGLY!
      they should've bought REAL trains not ugly ICE rip-offs
      Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
      - Metzgermeister

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
        All the accela trains have brake problems today of all days and they wont be running today, all the other trains are full, how the F**K do I get to NYC tonight?
        rent a llama and ride it there

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
          rent a llama and ride it there
          And how exactly does one ride a llama?

Comment

Originally posted by ATLcenter
            And how exactly does one ride a llama?
            saddle up and hop on.
            sigpic
            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
              saddle up and hop on.
              And watch out- them critters spit if they don't like you

But honestly... couldn't you get family members or friends to drive you there? :P

Comment

Trains are definitely not an North American thing.....leave it to the Europeans...

We can only envy....

Comment

Originally posted by HKG-YUL
                  Trains are definitely not an North American thing.....leave it to the Europeans...

We can only envy....
                  I think Japan's trains are even better than the ones the Europeans built, but either way, who would take a train in America unless it was for a Metropolitan area? In Europe, they go everywhere on trains. America is too big for that. We FLY places. It works much better anyway. More flying is never bad.
                  THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                  Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                  George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                    take a bus, cab, get a afriend to get you there .....alot of options !!
                    Would you seriously consider taking a cab from BOS to NYC?

Also NYC to BOS is a bit of a ways to drive. A "friend" would have to go through quite a bit of inconvenience to get him there. Bus is the only decent option if the trains don't work out, also flying but that might be to expensive given the short notice. I've heard the Fung Wah Bus is a good price.

Comment

Well you can always hop on either the Delta Shuttle, US Airways Shuttle, or American Eagle because the Acela may be out of service for some time.

Comment

The bus from china town is about 25 bucks. Or the US shuttle for $399. Your choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Airbus_A320
                          Would you seriously consider taking a cab from BOS to NYC?

Also NYC to BOS is a bit of a ways to drive. A "friend" would have to go through quite a bit of inconvenience to get him there. Bus is the only decent option if the trains don't work out, also flying but that might be to expensive given the short notice. I've heard the Fung Wah Bus is a good price.
                          Okay, I get it, I get it I kinda missed the point you were in BOS :P Good luck nontheless

Comment

Originally posted by HKG-YUL

We can only envy....
                            European trains are great as far as being able to get to so many places, but you gotta hand the efficiency award to the japanese. I heard somethin about how the bullet trains are usually off schedule by about 5 seconds all put together at the end of the year. (not entirely sure of the exact number, but its something along those lines)

Comment

Originally posted by screaming_emu
                              European trains are great as far as being able to get to so many places, but you gotta hand the efficiency award to the japanese. I heard somethin about how the bullet trains are usually off schedule by about 5 seconds all put together at the end of the year. (not entirely sure of the exact number, but its something along those lines)
                              I kinda allready said that, but you are the senior member, so you must know better.
                              THE VOICE OF REASON HAS SPOKEN!
                              Pop quiz: Which US president said, "Saddam Hussein has spent the better part of this decade, and much of his nation's wealth, not on providing for the Iraqi people, but on developing nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and the missiles to deliver them."
                              George W. Bush is not correct. It was Bill Clinton in his 1998 State of the Union speech. HMMMMMMMMM.

Comment

Working...
                              X