Be Prepared!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mikecweb...

first I thought your avatar said "Airliners" crossed out...the .NET is hard to see
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Hows that?
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Much better

Jetpics.tk setting the standard for beginners

Comment

AAAAaaaaaaammmmmyyyy!!!!!!

I think you've got the wrong idea about moi!

I'm not particularly concerned what they do with a.net - I was more troubled by how I was treated by people I would consider myself friendly with.

What did surprise me was all these e-mails of *support* *we miss you* type stuff. Obviously some people really take their web sites very seriously.

Not me - I'm just here for a bit of fun!

Hoo Roo!

mb [insert trademark mx5_boys *yay*!]
          Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Comment

LOL, nice avater Mike.

Hey does anybody still have that link, I think Indian posted here? Had a bunch of avaters of airlines and stuff? Thanks.
            Cory Klimko

Comment

Delta: http://aerosite.net/
              Legia Warszawa - Duma Stolicy Polski
              Sail the Smooth Skies to ORD with the 767-300ER

Photos: http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=5
              http://www.jetphotos.net/members/viewprofile.php?id=5

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                Hows that?
                Much better!!!

Comment

Well, I just quit A.net voluntarily. Place has a bad atmpsphere, like AmyB pointed out very well.

I'm happy with this place, I feel at home here with ChrisK and Peter

-Clovis

Comment

Hi Clovis, sad you went away from a.net... However, I get so well why you did. I hope that place becomes more welcoming again in the future, just like this one!

Comment

Firstly, EXTREMELY WELL SAID AMY. That's my problem with a.net in a nutshell, they treat their users like sh.t. I can't believe that they'd treat people in that manner, they obviously have no respect at all for those who make the site what it is. As you said, who would subject themselves to that?

Mx5: When Johan banned me/I removed my user name I was inundated with comments from people, not a single negative one (they were just made over at airwhiners ). I was quite chuffed to see how many people felt that Johans attack was unjustified and unwarranted.

But in the big scheme of things, it's just a web site and rapidly becoming quite a skanky one at that, i'm pleased that many of my friends are elsewhere so I can still chat with them so I haven't lost anything. Johan on the other hand, has lost a lot but he probably doesn't realise it.

I guess I can sit back and await the apology, but I won't be holding my breath.

Can't say i'm losing any sleep over it as I have jetphotos for photos and other sites for chat.

ADG
                      ADG
                      No makeovers please .....

Comment

Well, I'll be a son of bitch....... ITS ADG!!!!

Its the Girl who put up all those austrailia posts at a.net..... WOW... Nice to "see" you!

DeltaASA16

Comment

which one of you started the "who's gay" thread at A.net?

lol...jk

Comment

DeltaASA16 I wouldn't be losing any sleep over getting banned from a.net. When the place is about to fall apart it doesnt matter.
                            The Ohio Player

Comment

Working...
                            X