Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG he scratched our tank!
    You B*st*rd!
    Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
    - Metzgermeister

Comment

Does anyone know exactly what happened in this photo?

Just looking at the photo it really doesn't look like something to joke about.

Comment

Originally posted by A340_flyer

Neither was the last one which was a guy from Sydney in front of the Capitol building surrounded by SWAT cops... they thought he had a bomb and when he didn't reply their questions, they tackled him and such.
        Yet, the captions are funny and i for one don't mind (neither did the AUSTRALIAN whom I showed the last captions to). No reason for being mad, it's all fun And nobody mean no harm :P

Comment

Originally posted by A340_flyer

A different forum that I am on was a tanker in Iraq, they were in Mosul one day and the guy accidently ran into them.

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
          "look at my face, that's what you guys did in Abu Ghraib, now your smashing my car up, go back to america yankie boys!"

Are you here just to annoy everyone? Or do you have something to contribute to these forums and the website as a whole?

Comment

i feel really sorry...... for the US army, Doesn't that guy know how much such a tank costs?
            My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
              "look at my face, that's what you guys did in Abu Ghraib, now your smashing my car up, go back to america yankie boys!"
              Great way to turn a light-hearted thread into a political one...

And "yankie boys?" Last week they were "rednecks." Trust me, there is a HUGE difference...
              Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by MauwieAir
                i feel really sorry...... for the US army, Doesn't that guy know how much such a tank costs?
                He does when the bill arrives in his mailbox next morning

Comment

[quote]
                  Originally Posted by MauwieAir

He does when the bill arrives in his mailbox next morning

lol, i guess he does, seems like he had an accident earlier (reffering to the nose)
                  My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                    A different forum that I am on was a tanker in Iraq, they were in Mosul one day and the guy accidently ran into them.
                    I see, thanks. I hope all went well in the end.

Originally posted by jannichan
                    No reason for being mad, it's all fun And nobody mean no harm :P
                    Nah mate, I'm not mad about anything. I didn't think it'd be something to kid around about since it looked a bit more serious than it really was.

Comment

First they shoot my camel, then they wreck my car, what's next, they going to wreck me?

Comment

Working...
                      X