Check out my accident!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glad your ok,

Old people should NOT BE ALLOWED TO DRIVE! Anyone remeber that southpark episode? Old people kill more in a car than... little help?
    -Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by ACman

Old people should NOT BE TO DRIVE! Anyone remeber that southpark episode? Old people kill more in a car than... little help?
      they should ban old people from the roads !!
      Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

I'll dig up some pictures for you

Crashed while on pursuit of a stolen V8 VZ commodore, called to teh scene of the accident and i was not pretty. You dont know what races through your head when their is an officer in danger

In - experianced front line drivers dont know how to handle a car in wet condidtions. Fortuantly he walked away with a broken collar bone.

To this very day i still have the scar where i had to go under the knife to remove a 4cms piece of glass stuck in to my check
        Some people in today's society are so thick!

Comment

All this photos are nothing. In Saudi Arabia on the highways, they often drive at 160 km/h and the accidents occuring from that are horrendous.

I don't have any photos but do a search for Saudi car accidents and you will see what I am talking about. While driving cross country in Saudi Arabia, it is not rare to find overturned trucks or totally destroyed cars lying in the desert.

check this out and read the short story:

You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh

kids

Comment

"PAI Your brother is still alive!!!!???? Damn he is VERY lucky the collision happened on the passenger side.

I hope he is doing well now, any updates?"

Yeah he is alright....he is VEERY lucky because this happened while he was trying to take a right turn...the car spun around and then hit on the passenger side.

Note to the drivers on here who speed: DON"T SPEED guys, because it will get you killed if u crash!...my bro was very lucky that the car spun around and hit, or else he would have been dead.
              ***My Blog***

Comment

I dont know who would want to speed in Canada, someone in my family got busted for going 130 in a 110 zone and the ticket is 300 some dollars and 1 week suspension on the license.
                -Kevin

Comment

get all the compensation you possibly can from him. Why give sympathy to someone who runs a stop sign endagering your life?

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                    get all the compensation you possibly can from him. Why give sympathy to someone who runs a stop sign endagering your life?
                    Thank you.....but what can I sue for...I was not hurt physically...The only thing I still have is sort of mental...I keep recaping what happened...like the second he hit me and me spinning around and all that...I did have a headache from the accident...lol

I know for sure I will be sueing for emotional stress or whatever it is called...and I will see if there is anything else I can sue for...

Comment

Originally posted by Egyptian Mafia
                      Thank you.....but what can I sue for...I was not hurt physically...The only thing I still have is sort of mental...I keep recaping what happened...like the second he hit me and me spinning around and all that...I did have a headache from the accident...lol

I know for sure I will be sueing for emotional stress or whatever it is called...and I will see if there is anything else I can sue for...
                      EVIL!!

Comment

Yes, i think its called sueing for pain and suffering..?
                        ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by OY-KBN
                          they should ban old people from the roads !!
                          Ummm.. I think we should be a little more careful about whom we wish to bannish from our roads. Mobility is a big issue for older people. It's an important factor that can really effect quality of life. And let's not forget that statistically speaking 16-21 year old are high-risk drivers as well. Perhaps even worse than "old people". Especially young men. And if we have to remove old people from roads, we would have to do the same for other "high-risk" groups, including young people. Half the drivers in this forum would have to start taking the bus if we did.

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Boy
                          Sometimes accidents just happen. I think the incessant need for people to find faults in other individuals (aka suing people), is pathetic in most cases. Just wait till you make a "mistake" some day. Many people are under the illusion that other people's errors are the result of carelessness or malice, while their own mistakes are due to accidents or some other factors, for which they are not responsible. Oftentimes this naive mentality gets cured with age.

Take measures to increase driving competence at old (and young) age? Yes.

Ban old people from driving? Of course not.

Comment

my father can drive up to 200km/h without a single accident. Oh sometimes retired people can drive faster than young people. For those who just go their liecene please becareful. SPEED KILLS!
                            Irfan Faiz Nazerollnizam. Computer geek and gamer

Comment

Working...
                            X