6 Years Ago Today....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by herpa2003
    Sure, everyone has talent. Even Hitler had talent...
    Hitler??? Talent??? Naw... Get out!!! Really? All I knew about the guy (Remember I am jewish everyone) was that he could kill Jews for no reason. The reason was after he was let out of jail at the age of 18 he claimed to see his FIRST jew ever. To bad this one had to be in the upper class during a great depression so Hitler was like it is all your falt.

Comment

First of all, i found it an bit unrespectfull how people post here towards the victems of columbine.

i saw the movie about columbine last week, and , without knowing its 6 years ago, i made a review on the ''bowling for columbine'' video today...

R.I.P.
      My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

The reason was after he was let out of jail at the age of 18 he claimed to see his FIRST jew ever. To bad this one had to be in the upper class during a great depression so Hitler was like it is all your falt.
        Amazing. The Jews, even today, have a reputation of being hard-working and well off. Incredible that someone thinks that they all should die just because they belong to an upper class....
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Originally posted by expoITHscohen
          Hitler??? Talent??? Naw... Get out!!! Really? All I knew about the guy (Remember I am jewish everyone) was that he could kill Jews for no reason. The reason was after he was let out of jail at the age of 18 he claimed to see his FIRST jew ever. To bad this one had to be in the upper class during a great depression so Hitler was like it is all your falt.

Funny part about that, one, Hitler wasnt even German, second, he was from a jewish family.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisburns
            Funny part about that, one, Hitler wasnt even German, second, he was from a jewish family.
            The whole thing about hitler being jewish is BS. If you read his auto-biography (Mien Kampf) You learned all about his youth and how he was in jail. No offense but you can believe what you want chris but I am sticking to my story cause I got some pretty good sources.

Comment

The whole thing about hitler being jewish is BS. If you read his auto-biography (Mien Kampf) You learned all about his youth and how he was in jail. No offense but you can believe what you want chris but I am sticking to my story cause I got some pretty good sources.
              Ya...he didnt want anyone to know he was jewish...so of course in the book HE wrote about HIMSELF he's going to lie...his point was to get people to turn against the jews.... Many sources say hitler burned down the place with his moms birth certificit because it would show he was jewish.
              sigpic
              http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                Ya...he didnt want anyone to know he was jewish...so of course in the book HE wrote about HIMSELF he's going to lie...his point was to get people to turn against the jews.... Many sources say hitler burned down the place with his moms birth certificit because it would show he was jewish.
                I don't know where you guys get your information, but never in my European Civilization courses did we ever learn/proven that Hitler was Jewish. He is Austrian (essentially German, they were part of the Holy Roman Empire). His idea of racial supremacy has most of its foundation on social Darwinism. The idea is essentially the stronger will weed out the weak. It is the order of nature to conquer people and nations, to "weed out" the weaker nations/races, etc., which is bound to achieve higher quality of life. It is the "duty" of the most fit race to bring civilization to the others.
                Hitler, considered the Aryans as the best people so to speak, and wanted to create a master Aryan race so that he can create a stronger and more powerful Germany.

It wouldn't make sense that Hitler's Jewish because a "weak" person would lead superior people, while eliminating other people as weak as he is?

Also, it wasn't mainly because the Jews were hardworking upper-class that he decided to eliminate them. He thought they were an inferior race that weakened the German gene pool, which made Germany weak and consequently lost the first World War.

Comment

arrow pretty muched nailed it. My question too you guys who claim hittle was jewish is Where is the proff? Where did you hear that?

Comment

LMAO...your source is Mein Kampf...

Oh my gawd this forum gets dumber day by day....

Comment

My source is most history books you can buy(excluding those written by people who insist the holocaust never happened), what teachers taught me, the history channel, various documentarys, and my WWII veteran grandpa who has done a lot of reasearch on hitler who all say that he was part jewish on his moms side. But its not like any of that can ammount to undoubtally correct information of the great Mein Kampf...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crunk415balla
                        My source is most history books you can buy(excluding those written by people who insist the holocaust never happened), what teachers taught me, the history channel, various documentarys, and my WWII veteran grandpa who has done a lot of reasearch on hitler who all say that he was part jewish on his moms side. But its not like any of that can ammount to undoubtally correct information of the great Mein Kampf...
                        Most history books... I haven't came across one yet. Do you have a specific title that I can reference? (I've just finished my exams so I have plenty of time to piss around, so you can send a list if you want )
                        The only thing I can find that is remotely close is the (very dubious) fact that his grandmother might have worked for a Jewish household.

Comment

speaking of non jewish people who here thinks Gwen Stefani is scrumptious?

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
                            Um.. That is a bit random.

Comment

Werd...shes hawt.

Comment

wtf, ya shes hot.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X