• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idiots on Parade

This came from an e-mail:

Idiots on Parade

IDIOTS AT VERIZON: This week, all our office phones went dead and I had to
    contact the telephone repair people from a pay phone. They promised to be out
    between 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. When I asked if they could give me a smaller time
    window, the pleasant gentleman asked, "Would you like us to call you before we
    come?" I replied that I didn't see how he would be able to do that, since our
    phones weren't working. He also requested that we report future Outages by
    email....... (Seeing as how our Internet service is through a dial up service, I
    thought to myself, "and how exactly could I have done THAT???").

IDIOTS AT WALMART: I was signing the receipt for my credit card purchase when
    the clerk noticed I had never signed my name on the back of the credit card.
    She informed me that she could not complete the transaction unless the card was
    signed. When I asked why, she explained that it was necessary to compare the
    signature I had just signed on the receipt. So I signed the credit card in
    front of her. She carefully compared the signature to the one I had just signed
    on the receipt. As luck would have it, they match.

IDIOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD: I live in a semi-rural area. We recently had a new
    neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of
    the Deer Crossing sign on our road. The reason: too many deer were being hit by
    Cars and he didn't want them to cross there anymore.

IDIOTS IN FOOD SERVICE: My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a
    taco. She asked the person behind the counter for "minimal lettuce." He said
    he was sorry, but they only had iceberg.

IDIOT SIGHTING #1: I was at the airport, checking in at the gate when an airport
    employee asked, "Has anyone put anything in your baggage without your
    knowledge?" To which I replied, "If it was without my knowledge, how would I
    know?" He smiled knowingly and nodded, "That's why we ask."

IDIOT SIGHTING #2: The stoplight on the corner buzzes when it's safe to cross
    the street. I was crossing with an intellectually-challenged coworker of mine
    when she asked if I knew what the buzzer was for. I explained that it signals
    blind people when the light is red. Appalled, she responded, "What on earth are
    blind people doing driving?!"

IDIOT SIGHTING #3: At a good-bye luncheon for an old and dear coworker who was
    leaving the company due to "down sizing," our manager commented cheerfully,
    "This is fun. We should do this more often." Not a word was spoken. We all
    just looked at each other with that deer-in-the-headlights stare.

IDIOT SIGHTING #4: I work with an individual who plugged her power strip back
    into itself and for the life of her couldn't understand why her system would not
    turn on.

IDIOT SIGHTING #5: When my husband and I arrived at an automobile dealership to
    pick up our car, we were told the keys had been locked in it. We went to the
    service department and found a mechanic working feverishly to unlock the
    driver's side door. As I watched from the passenger side, I instinctively tried
    the door handle and discovered that it was unlocked. "Hey," I announced to the
    mechanic, "It's open!" To which he replied, "I know - I already got that side."

Thats awesome. I love the deer crossing one
    You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

Great!

Comment

IDIOTS IN FOOD SERVICE: My daughter went to a local Taco Bell and ordered a
        taco. She asked the person behind the counter for "minimal lettuce." He said
        he was sorry, but they only had iceberg.
        ?

Comment

I was at the westin in SFO last weekend and there was a woman in a wedding dress and a guy in a tux comin up the stairs. The lady behind me goes "oh, did you just get married?"

*bangs head on table*

I woulda said somethin like "na, we're just heading out to McDonalds

Comment

godam you got be a genious to work at Walmart

Comment

lol verry funny, That taco bell employee must be an idiot...
              My New Photo Name on JP.net is DutchAviation!!!!

why should we fight about wich aircraft manufactor is better..............

thats so childish....

because hey we all know boeing is better

Comment

Source http://www.artoftravel.com

A family in a SUV travels to the Grand Canyon. Dad parks the SUV, everybody sits in vehicle and Mum takes picture across the windshield. Sitting in the back, kid asks to see. Mum replies "you will see the pictures at home"

Seen this personally

Some tourists (to avoid offending someone, no nationality) walk by a food market. A couple of party members stop by a fish monger's stall and start babbling and astonish themselves in how fish can look ! Guessed the knowledge in fish was limited by "Captain Igloo"'s wrapping and presentation.

Alain
                Thanks for visiting
                *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
                *JetPhotos*
                Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Working...
                X