Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got the 2005 1/2 New Jetta!! (pics tommrow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the 2005 1/2 New Jetta!! (pics tommrow)

Well, today my brother and I got up around 7 to go to the dealership. My brother was going to buy the 2005 1/2 Jetta. Today was a crappy day though, it was rainning the whole day, after battling the sales person about the price of the car, which we worked out to be $23,000+ The car is a 2.5L Jetta, which Pack. 1...which includes 16" alloy wheels, moonroof, climatronics, letherette seats, 300 watt 10 speakers audio system, and much more stuff, couldn't get any pictures today, so ill post some up tommrow if i get the chance. Its in Black with black interior. Its a GREAT car and the tiptronic is a nice little feature! and also Sport mode is good!

Car looks Exactly like this from the outside

Back:

Will post actualy ones tommrow.
    ***My Blog***

My mom wants to get one of those. Post a lot of pics so I can show her

Comment

Will do, if the weather is any good. Also I think the car is more made for the younger generation. But older people will still like it! The main problem is, that it is over priced at $23,000 you can even get a V6 Honda Accord. But if you have extra money to spend. this is a great car to buy.
      ***My Blog***

Comment

She wants to give me her 1997 Jetta GLS, but I'll just drive the new car

Comment

Looks like a Toyota Corolla. the '04 Jetta looks much better.

Comment

The only gas engine is the 5 cylinder, correct? Is it too heavy now for the 1.8T? ConsumerGuide says the 5cyl. is pretty weak.
            My photos on jp.net

Comment

I lost interest in the Jetta when several folks I know and work with have had serious problems with them all around 40-50,000 miles. Computer, Dashboard failing, transmission, power seats, headlights, and overall build quality being poor. But several people have said the older ones run and run 100-300,000 miles easy.

BTW you did not pay the sticker price I hope.

Comment

hmm, looks like you guys have had bad experiences with VW, but we have two Jetta's now, and one we have had for about 2 years. Which has had no problems at all, yet. and no of course we didn't pay sticker price.

"Looks like a Toyota Corolla. the '04 Jetta looks much better."

Don't even compare this car with the Corolla It might have a similarity in the look, but it is TOTALLY different in every other aspect. Take a test drive and you'll see the feel the difference.
                ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                  and no of course we didn't pay sticker price.

Sounded like it when you said $23,000+ GLS stickers for around that much.

Comment

Good luck with the new car and many happy and safe miles!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kcmh
                      Sounded like it when you said $23,000+ GLS stickers for around that much.
                      GLS...They don't have those names for the trims now . They changed it for the 2005 1/2 Jetta. Now i think its, Value Edition, 2.5L and TDI which is coming out later on. $23,000 was the total, taxes, etc,etc.. included.

Originally posted by tommyalf
                      Good luck with the new car and many happy and safe miles!!!!
                      Thanks man.
                      ***My Blog***

Comment

gotcha.

so where are the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Greg
                          Looks like a Toyota Corolla. the '04 Jetta looks much better.
                          I agree. What the hell did they do to that thing!

Congrats on the new purchase anyways.
                          Will F.
                          Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

KCMH...right now i do not have the dig. camera, its in my siters car and she is at work. But i'll take a picture with the video Camera....don't mind the quality though.
                            ***My Blog***

Comment

video camera.......... ohhhhhhhh I can wait

Comment

Working...
                              X