Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got the 2005 1/2 New Jetta!! (pics tommrow)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by INTENSS
    The Avalon is a big car....it NEEDS a bigger engine. And why is a 3.5L V-6 "crazy?"

-Rich
    whats the deal with big engines? Newsflash!!!!!!!! Fuel is not an infinite resource.

Newsflash II!!!!!!! I'm not sure if my common sense is absurd but; why would you want a 46 cylinder engine when small engines easily reach the speed limit?

Nice car by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man
      whats the deal with big engines? Newsflash!!!!!!!! Fuel is not an infinite resource.

Newsflash II!!!!!!! I'm not sure if my common sense is absurd but; why would you want a 46 cylinder engine when small engines easily reach the speed limit?
      Because everybody goes above the speed limit anyway (well they do around here)

Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Amazing choice for a car, Mo! Enjoy it!

-Pete
        Pete Ganabathi
        Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Congrats and make sure the Climatronic will work very fine (black body + black upholstery + moonroof) especially on high heat and vertical sunny days.
          Alain
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Thanks guys! Yes i am sure the Climatronic will work fine!

Pete you have a Jetta too correct? These things are nice! lol
            ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310

Pete you have a Jetta too correct? These things are nice! lol
              Heck yeah man! And now I couldn't have picked a better car! It's sporty, reliable and fun to drive! This is an awesome car!

-Pete
              Pete Ganabathi
              Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt Man

Newsflash!!!! In this country we're free to do what we want (within the realm of being legal)....and as such I'll drive my 355 cubic inch (that's ~5.7 liters for you Euro folks) all day long sucking down the gas at a rate of about 8 miles per gallon.

Newsflash II!!!!!! Because toodling up to the speed limit in a 85hp econo-box is not my idea of fun nor enjoyable. 46 cyliners? Wow....that would be something, but 8 is enough for me now. You'll be happy to know my other 5.7L engine gets just about 30mpg on the highways and about 18 around town.......and it'll still drop the hammer on most everything out there. lol

Just having a little fun. Let's remember some people enjoy having fast cars.

-Rich

Comment

Originally posted by INTENSS
                  Newsflash!!!! In this country we're free to do what we want (within the realm of being legal)....and as such I'll drive my 355 cubic inch (that's ~5.7 liters for you Euro folks) all day long sucking down the gas at a rate of about 8 miles per gallon.

Newsflash II!!!!!! Because toodling up to the speed limit in a 85hp econo-box is not my idea of fun nor enjoyable. 46 cyliners? Wow....that would be something, but 8 is enough for me now. You'll be happy to know my other 5.7L engine gets just about 30mpg on the highways and about 18 around town.......and it'll still drop the hammer on most everything out there. lol

Just having a little fun. Let's remember some people enjoy having fast cars.

-Rich
                  Couldn't have said it any better myself!...
                  ***My Blog***

Comment

Originally posted by PIAA310
                    The main problem is, that it is over priced at $23,000 you can even get a V6 Honda Accord.
                    Overpriced?? That's about 1/3 less than the same car will cost here in Germany once it's introduced. 23K USD is a smokin' deal. No doubt about it!

Comment

Working...
                    X