Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm, Summer Vacation????

So anyways, whats up ya'll?

My question who's goin' where for summer break? Or this upcoming three-day weekend?

For me, I am leavin' Sat to go out riding in CalCity,

And this summer, well. I want to get out and fly somewhere for the big b-day, but I think we'll be heading up state for SMF to visits some folks.

Cory Klimko
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

It's just about winter here - (first chilly morning today) so I'll probably go skiing somewhere this winter.

*yay*

Was thinking of New Zealand as there are some great deals out there at the moment.

[insert - sings the Perisher Blue tune]

mb
    Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Comment

Well for the three day holiday weekend since it's going to rain all three days I'll be spending Saturday cleaning my attic, fun fun. As for my first summer getaway I'm going to Cedar Point Amusement Park the roller coaster capital of the world located in Sandusky, Ohio and then spending the day in Cleveland to check out the Rock and Roll hall of Fame before flying home. A long 4th of July weekend trip to Florida is planned, plus a few trips down to Philly and perhaps another trip to Florida in August, and yes I'll be flying for all of them, even Philly.

Comment

Sailing an 18ft open Beach catamaran 400 miles along the South coast. I may be mad.
        I walked across an empty land
        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
        I felt the earth beneath my feet
        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Tommyalf- are you planning on riding the Top Thrill Dragster, the world's talles roller coaster? 11 stories taller than Millenium Force, rockets you from 0-120MPH in less than 4 seconds
          Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I'm heading out to Long Island Friday, but coming back later in the evening. I guess I have no real plans for the Memorial Day week-end.

As for the summer, it's still in the open. I was hoping to go to Brazil for a few weeks. That depends on if business picks up or I land a new job.

Comment

<----- Read this.

Comment

Originally posted by herpa2003
                Tommyalf- are you planning on riding the Top Thrill Dragster, the world's talles roller coaster? 11 stories taller than Millenium Force, rockets you from 0-120MPH in less than 4 seconds
                Hell Yeah!!!!!!! Why else go to Ohio for your summer vaca

iceman where on L.I are you heading on to?

Comment

ST. James Station on the LIRR. I guess that's in Suffolk Co. I'm not too familiar with LI.

Comment

In less then two weeks, I will be flying to Orlando from St. Louis on Southwest, I will stay with relatives and then a hotel. Come back home on June 16th.
                    Then August 1st fly to OKlahoma City also on Southwest Airlines, and come back home Sunday night, and then go two school in two weeks. My life is boring when it comes to summer.

Alex.

Comment

Iceman,

FYI St. James is where the "Long Island Iced Tea" was invented. There used to be a club there called the St. James Infirmary. It was a former psychiatric facility that was converted to a nightclub. As much of the original atmosphere as possible was kept through the conversion. Drinks were served in beakers and test tubes by waitresses dressed as nurses. Quite an interesting place.

Tommy,

The wait for the Top Thrill Dragster was over 5 hrs for a 15 second ride the day after it opened. I would seriously suggest waiting till later in the summer to let a bit of the "new" wear off before heading for Cedar Point. Of course that's not quite as bad as a couple of years ago when Millenium Force opened. The wait was over 8 hrs for the first week or two for that one.

Comment

Summer plans

I was planning to head to Germany for 10 days in late July, but it appears that I will still be too broke to do that. Kinda pisses me off because I worked my ass off just to find some availible award ticket seats.

Actually, I just got back from my cousins bachelor party which was centered around The Preakness in Baltimore, that was an absolute blast. (read: drinking and strippers) I will go to his wedding in Aspen in June.

Thats about it, other than working my ass off.
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1142

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                          Sailing an 18ft open Beach catamaran 400 miles along the South coast. I may be mad.
                          Don't be mad.....Be GLAD!

...........and careful.

Comment

I'm most probably coming to USA!!!!! Yay!
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

IŽll be going to the UK for an airshow and a trip to the USA (LAS-SFO) in summer
                              greetings,
                              Philip

Comment

Working...
                              X