Umm, Summer Vacation????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mx5_boy

It's just about winter here - (first chilly morning today) so I'll probably go skiing somewhere this winter.

*yay*

Was thinking of New Zealand as there are some great deals out there at the moment.

[insert - sings the Perisher Blue tune]

mb
    Make sure you visit Coromandel if you decide to make the NZ trip!
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

BWI-LAX
      Jun. 24-Jul. 9

BWI-MCO
      Sometime late Jul. early Aug.

And maybe Cape Hatteras again.

Comment

I'm not planning on flying anywhere this summer, but in July I'm going to try to make it to DC and stay at the Hyatt (1/4 mile from DCA) Maybe I'll be lucky enough to get some US Airways pics from my hotel room!
        Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

I'm flying ZRH-EWR-MCO on the 19th of July and MCO-EWR-ZRH on the 2ond of August. (PS: does any1 know what plane i will be flying on the EWR-MCO-EWR flight? )

Comment

I'll go somewhere in the last week of July.
            I have to start my civil service (if you don't want to go to the army for 9 month) on the first of August.
            Andy

Comment

I'm going to Paris, Rome, Florence, Pisa, and Vienna on some school tour or the other.... WE got our itinerary and I am soo excited! There's only 11 more days!

Comment

Originally posted by curu
                I'm flying ZRH-EWR-MCO on the 19th of July and MCO-EWR-ZRH on the 2ond of August. (PS: does any1 know what plane i will be flying on the EWR-MCO-EWR flight? )
                Probably a 738...

Comment

Thanks iceman!

Comment

My job is a vacation. Aside from taking other people on their vacations, I'll have time to have fun on my own here and there. I don't know the "where" yet though.

Mike
                    Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
                    lp.org

Comment

Originally posted by Freightdogg
                      Iceman,

FYI St. James is where the "Long Island Iced Tea" was invented. There used to be a club there called the St. James Infirmary. It was a former psychiatric facility that was converted to a nightclub. As much of the original atmosphere as possible was kept through the conversion. Drinks were served in beakers and test tubes by waitresses dressed as nurses. Quite an interesting place.

Tommy,

The wait for the Top Thrill Dragster was over 5 hrs for a 15 second ride the day after it opened. I would seriously suggest waiting till later in the summer to let a bit of the "new" wear off before heading for Cedar Point. Of course that's not quite as bad as a couple of years ago when Millenium Force opened. The wait was over 8 hrs for the first week or two for that one.
                      Too late, my flight and hotel are already booked; I just hope Cedar Point has ride reservations. Otherwise we'll just have to get to the park real early.

Comment

Originally posted by iceman
                        Originally posted by curu
                        Probably a 738...
                        Are you flying Continental?

Delta should have their SONG 757's running that route by then.

Comment

This summer I will be going to Mexico. My trip will be from July 8 to July 25 from ORD to MEX. That is the only trip I have planned for this summer.
                          Compañia Mexicana De Aviación S.A. De C.V. - "La Primera Siempre Será La Primera"

Comment

I'll be flying....but not on the airlines...

I hope to get my PPL by the end of the summer as long as weather is good and the money keeps coming from work....

Perhaps at the end of the summer a trip to RDU in a C-172 to celebrate by PPL...

DeltaASA16

Comment

Working...
                            X