No announcement yet.

F.A.O. All JetPhotos.Net Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nah, it's not true guys... just ITS' attempt at humor.

I'll state it categorically, once and for all, the forums here will remain free, always.
    Trump is an idiot!
    Vote Democrats!!

Comment

Chris, did you by any chance sign up to another forum just now?

I think someone is pretending to be you...
      Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Originally posted by tommyalf
        He must come here to see what's going on and to see all the great photos his screeners thumb their noises at.
        :P

Comment

ITS!!!!! Good to see you man!!! I loved you very much!!(Not in the gay type way...)

It's good to see you here at jetphotos.net, hopefully people will understand your weird and honest humor. LOL

IN case you don't remember me, I am atrude777 from airdisaster.com

I was seriously laughing the whole time......

Alex.

Comment

Whew! I was freaked out for a minute there.

Please don't do that again, i'll probably have a heart attack next time.

I think i'll have to see a cardiologist if we have that kind of humour here...
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

I was like not another "F.A.O." post. if you look int bottom of this Forum you'll find alot.

Comment

Judging by the reactions in this thread about ITS's joke (come on y'all...he's not even admin and you're gonna believe him? )...I think everyone needs to loosen up a bit and not take this place (or the internet in general) so seriously.

Officially: SHAME ON YOU ITS!

Unofficially: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

-Amy

Comment

Originally posted by AmyB
                  :I think everyone needs to loosen up a bit and not take this place (or the internet in general) so seriously.

-Amy
                  Nor the problems, disagreements, fights, people's problems, etc.............it's all just the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by B777-400
                    Didn't Chris and Peter and all of them say very very recently that they will not make us pay? I could find the thread, if you want....
                    Well, so did the admins of another competing site last year...

Comment

That was an EVIL JOKE

DeltaASA16

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                        That was an EVIL JOKE

DeltaASA16

Ah! Boooo! You will eventually grow to love In The Shade.

Comment

Oops.

Comment

Ah! Boooo! You will eventually grow to love In The Shade.
                            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Working...
                            X