Angelina Jolie in Pakistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelina Jolie in Pakistan

The actress is visiting there for the second time, surprisingly the press is only mentioniong her as a UN person and nothing about her being aHollywood star, maybe they know that everyone knows who she is.

Here are some photos.

With Prime Minister Aziz

in the Graden of his office/home

In native Pakistani dress "Shalwar Kameez".

Too bad, i cant see the pics coz photobucket is currently down...
    -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
    EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
    NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
    NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
    NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
    NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Finally, there is clothing that makes her less hot.....

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod
        Unless she manages to hide her #1 asset (her lips), she's still hot .

Comment

She is absolutely stunning in those clothes. I think more clothes is sexier, because it makes you imagine..

but seriously....I did not know she was involved with the UN! Quite a surprise here!

Alex
          Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

Comment

You guys can keep her. Never liked her since day one. Just not my type.

Comment

Originally posted by srbmod

You can say that again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by klck
                You guys can keep her. Never liked her since day one. Just not my type.
                Yeah i agree, i dunno. Her body is great but her face looks like a blotched plastic surgery makeover

Comment

She is NOT wearing the traditional Pakistani dress - Kameez Shalwar. Our dresses do not fit on one's body. They are left a little loose - a size too big which makes it possible for ladies to conceal their figure.
                  You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

What bullshit aic1985, shalwar kameez has many styles, it has nothing to do with concealing the figure, so she IS wearing a fitted version of the shalwar kameez, besides shalwar kameez is not limited to Pakistan, its the national dress of India's Punjab state and figure hugging versions with chooridar pajama's were worn by the conservative Muslim socitey in India, and they looked very stylish.

The thread is about a mega famous Hollywood star being in a apart of the world that's considered inhospitable by westerners and mainly American's, its not about her looks, or her dress, it could have been Bette Midler, Sissy Spacek, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel, Al Pacino instead of her, all famous celeberaties with good/averge/bad looks but who cares, they are famous people and their presence/work in that region is significant.

Comment

Originally posted by LUNN
                      The thread is about a mega famous Hollywood star .....
                      Hardly, maybe in her own mind she is, and to thousands of little boys around the world.

... they are famous people and their presence/work in that region is significant.
                      Can you elaborate on just what type of significant work Ms. Jolie accomplished between photographs? I can't seem to find a list of them anywhere.

Thanks!

Comment

Whoa there LUNN, cool down little horsie,

I misread some person's reply on this thread and thought that he/she considered Kameez Shalwar to be a revealing clothing style. That is why I told him/her that in actual, the traditional Pakistani Kameez Shalwar is always one size big.
                        You only have one life...

Make wise decisions and live freely.

Comment

What bullshit aic1985, shalwar kameez has many styles, it has nothing to do with concealing the figure, so she IS wearing a fitted version of the shalwar kameez, besides shalwar kameez is not limited to Pakistan, its the national dress of India's Punjab state and figure hugging versions with chooridar pajama's were worn by the conservative Muslim socitey in India, and they looked very stylish.

The thread is about a mega famous Hollywood star being in a apart of the world that's considered inhospitable by westerners and mainly American's, its not about her looks, or her dress, it could have been Bette Midler, Sissy Spacek, Oprah Winfrey, Tom Cruise, Vin Diesel, Al Pacino instead of her, all famous celeberaties with good/averge/bad looks but who cares, they are famous people and their presence/work in that region is significant.
                          I'd love to see them in a Shalwar Kameez....especially vin diesel...haha.

Comment

I dont know why people take things personally, maybe she's not a mega star to some of us ordinary looking folk slogging at their day job's or moonlighting to make a living in the "real" world, while she can walk away with millions in a matter of moments by just doing a couple of scenes in any movie, or some shots for a magaizine or making a public appearance at some gala, plus shes blessed with good looks and a body to match, she's got it all, Meryl Streep who won multiple academy awards can do the same but how popular is she? even people in aplace like Pakistan would'nt care if she came to visit.

I'm not defending Angelina, but its a fact she is a major Hollywood star, the media may have made her even though shes not that great an actress, but thats the truth like it or not, she is the female equivalent of Tom Cruise for block buster/pop culture action movies, Tom may not be that great an actor as well, but Media/Hollywood rules who's in and whos' out regardless of what we think.

I'm no fan of hers but humbly admit she's good looking in an exotic kind of way (her mother is half native American) regardless of her fat lips (better than Julia Roberts mouth and I'm sure alot fo people love Julia), shes a major celebrity and shes making it big, same goes for all Hollywood stars and other pop artists who have become culture icons, including Micheal Jackson, that some may be subconciously envious of their sucess, fame (and looks) is another story.

As for her appointment as UN good will ambassador and what she's doing?, who cares, there are dozens of other celebrities appointed by the UN for the same and it could include your favorite actor or sports personality, and who cares for the UN anyways.

Vin Diesel would look super sexy in the male version of the shalwar kameez I can assure you, he's the ideal man for the stereo typed macho movie culture prevalent in Pakistani film industry, ever second movie made there consists of these ultra macho roles, with big mustaches, be they bald, or hair covered smooth or hairy, muscular is an added plus.

Comment

Working...
                            X