Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kids at my school who dont know what they are talking about.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids at my school who dont know what they are talking about.

Alright so in our school newspaper, a reporter did a "story" on airline food.
    I know that I know alot about airlines and that if I said anything people would look at me wierd but this was riddled with mistakes.

-"Frontier Airlines states that on a flight longer than 90 minutes, they serve bagels, wraps, chips and crackers. However, on must purchase these food items for anywhere between two to three dollars."
    --Incorrect, Frontier does offer this food on board, but its free you are getting your airlines mixed up.

-"The quality of airplane food is unacceptable."
    --You sound like a parent YOUR ARTICLE IS UNACCEPTABLE

-A student quote (i wont use names) "I think the food on airplanes is disgusting, it is not real food at all."
    --Well if it isnt food, THEN WHY ARE YOU EATING IT?!?

-"Lufthansa, a star alliance to United."
    --Thats sort of correct, once again did not do enough research to find that the Star Alliance is an alliance of airlines, Lufthansa and United dont have an exclusive star alliance.

-"Of course airlines need to make a profit to stay in business, but if they expect customers to pay extensive amounts of money, without giving them food for free, they are out of luck."
    --Yes im sure a family jetting off to Chicago-Midway on a two hour flight is really going to mind getting a bag of nuts and a soda for the $50-$100 they payed on Southwest. An airline is not there to serve you world class meals, they are there to get you to your destination safely.

This reporter has De-railed.
    Im picky I know, but I thought maybe you guys would get a kick out of it.
    UNITED-You're not just flying, you're flying the friendly skies.

I personally don't really mind the airline food, the little snack bags are ok if free, and usually pretty good, although not much in them. Usually I eat in the airport if I can though, to make sure i'm set, then on the plane if they give something I like then I eat it, or save it for later.

-"Lufthansa, a star alliance to United."
    WTF... that doesn't even make sense
    Kid better learn what he is talking about....

Comment

I like airplane food. The sandwhichs on Sun Country are really good. And a lot of people love the nuts on WN.
      sigpic
      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

Spinzels, I Want Spinzels, Yummm :d

Comment

I LOVE airplane food. especially on CX...
          -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
          EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
          NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
          NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
          NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
          NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

Originally posted by FrontierFlyer
            Alright so in our school newspaper, a reporter did a "story" on airline food.
            I know that I know alot about airlines and that if I said anything people would look at me wierd but this was riddled with mistakes.
            Wow....you really ARE an EXPERT! I can't believe anyone would look at you strange....

Actually, this first statement kind of sums up the whole thing....
            Originally posted by FrontierFlyer
            Alright so in our school newspaper, ..

Comment

Write to the editor with a 'corrected' article. Their girls will be all over you after that...

Air Canada serves some decent food, and in decent portions (The lunches usually fill me up and I save some for later in the flight). The fruit plates I've for breakfasts were all fresh.

Comment

Don't pay attention to it, people in general don't know what they are talking about when it comes in aviation...
                Wu Tang Clan: best rap group of all time

Save hip-hop, bring talent and intelligence back into it

Comment

Originally posted by KBOSv2
                  Don't pay attention to it, people in general don't know what they are talking about when it comes in aviation...
                  Exactly exactly......... Stupid idiots, tell them about this thread if you have them on yur MSN, AIM, or ICQ. And speak up about it, please....
                  -Kevin

Comment

Song's food is amazing, albeit expensive.
                    www.acairport.com

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                      Wow....you really ARE an EXPERT! I can't believe anyone would look at you strange....

:shakehead:

Originally posted by JeffinDEN

Comment

You came HERE to complain about kids not knowing what they're talking about???
                        Follow me on Twitter! www.twitter.com/flyingphotog

Comment

• Working...
                          X