Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jokes-We all need a laugh here and there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jokes-We all need a laugh here and there!

Three Nuns died and went to heaven. They were met by St. Peter. St. Peter said, why welcome! Congratulations on getting this far to Heaven. But before you enter the heavenly gates, you must correctly answer a question!" The three nuns looked at each other nervously, as they had never heard this before!. St. Peter asked the first Nun a question. "Who was the first Man on Earth?" The 1st nun said "Oh thats easy!!, That is Adam!" "correct" said st. peter. To the second Nun, she was asked, "Who is the first woman on Earth?" The Nun replied, "OMG, thats easier!! She is Eve!" "correct again" replied St.Peter. Now he asked the third nun, "What did Eve say when she first saw Adam?" The Nun said "gee, thats a hard one--" "THATS CORRECT!!!" yelled St. Peter, and the heavenly gates opened.
    Stop Searching. Start Traveling. southwest.com

lol, thanks for sharing

Comment

Lmao!
      Will F.
      Photos: JetPhotos.Net | Airliners.net | General Photography

Comment

The sunday school joke. Always a good

So theres this kid that likes to poke people in Sunday school. He decided to bother this one girl. The girl was sleeping when he decided to poke her, at the same time the teacher asked "who is god's sun?", he poked the girl "jesus christ!", "that is correct. The teacher asked "What shouldent we say?", the boy poked the girl "OH MY GOD!", "that is correct". The teacher then asked "What did eve say to adam after the 10th baby?", the boy poked the girl again "You stick that in me one more time and ill rip it off!", "that is correct!".
        -Kevin

Comment

LOLz...
          -Zeypi / CX777 - Cathay Pacific VA Junior First Officer

Next Flights: FS2004
          EK332 DXB - MNL B77W
          NH001 IAD - NRT B77W
          NH007 SFO - NRT B77W
          NH009 JFK - NRT B77W
          NH011 ORD - NRT B77W

Comment

lol

Comment

Lmao!
              ***My Blog***

Comment

great!

Comment

sigpic
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

got another

Micky Mouse went to court to get a divorce from Minnie Mouse. Mickey Mouse wrote his reasons for the divorce. Minnie Mouse was having sex with Goofy and Mikey Mouse did not like it. He went to a judge to present his papers. When the judge read the reason he said thats not a good reason! Mickey Mouse, why yes it is I clearly wrote on the papers, "I am divorcing My wife, Minnie Mouse because she is fucking Goofy". The judge said, but Mickey, thats an awful reason why! Mickey says "why?" Judge says, "Minnie is not goofy, she is perfectly sane!"

Comment

Originally posted by AA_MD-80@STL
                      got another

Micky Mouse went to court to get a divorce from Minnie Mouse. Mickey Mouse wrote his reasons for the divorce. Minnie Mouse was having sex with Goofy and Mikey Mouse did not like it. He went to a judge to present his papers. When the judge read the reason he said thats not a good reason! Mickey Mouse, why yes it is I clearly wrote on the papers, "I am divorcing My wife, Minnie Mouse because she is fucking Goofy". The judge said, but Mickey, thats an awful reason why! Mickey says "why?" Judge says, "Minnie is not goofy, she is perfectly sane!"
                      lmfao
                      sigpic
                      http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=170

Comment

LMFAOROFL
                        You've got to try to find what's right before your eyes-Finger Eleven

Comment

lol
                          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
                          - Metzgermeister

Comment

So with the first joke I don't get it. The nun never finished answering the last question, please post part 2 of the joke, don't leave me in the dark like this.

Cheers

Comment

he gets it now.

Comment

Working...
                              X