Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Train photos site

Hi,

Is that right that Chris has a train photos site or something like that? if yes, can somebody give me the URL.

Thanks

www.railpictures.net

Joe,
    | My Photos | My Profile |

Comment

It's only for U.S. and Canadian trains. you can check out my pics in my signature and see quality requirements.

Comment

Thanks I will check the stuff!

Comment

I never joined that site because I find American and Canadian trains a joke.

Having lived in Europe (Germany) for 6 years, I'm used to high speed bullet trains. I think Chris should expand the site and include trains from all over the world!!
          Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

The difficulty there is that you then have to find a way of integrating all the different numbering systems from around the world-at airlines conform to a worldwide registration standard.

Matt
            My gallery of transport and travel pictures.

Click Here to view my photos at RailPictures.Net!

Comment

Look at my avatar - it's our new 4GT train - the Millenium. It's been plagued with problems due to the regenerative braking affecting signalling.

It's still a mighty cool train though!

I have to agree that Europe & Japan are the places for trains!

We've got interesting suburban trains but nothing like an ICE or TGV!

Although we do have a tilt train in QLD that is pretty cool.

Cheers,

mb
              Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Comment

Yeah here in Canada our rail system is a joke compared to Europe. Our freight rail system is still great though
                Earl From Regina

Comment

G.B.'s rail system is useless, but Rail Firms are getting new trans as Virgin have got the new Tilting Train(Made by Bombardier) and Great Western are getting the Adelante trains (Aristion)

Comment

Working...
                  X