look at the message and suggested that Chretien turn
    it upside down to read it.

-Mike
    Van Hoolio's JP.net Photos
    lp.org

Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

LOL, definitely a nice laugh again!

Let me see, I've seen this with Bush getting the message, too, and who'd wonder if it was out there with Chirac and Blair (not) getting it, too?

Comment

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Comment

HA HA that's really funny. To quote George Carlin "Canada is like a loft apartment over a really good party"

Comment

Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quite appropriate, I thing........ :P
                "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Comment

No Chrétien didn't go to Iraq to kill children, no he didn't go to demolish houses, no he is going now to help reconstruct what the US government and the British did.

VISIT THIS LMAO

My pics:
                    http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=1067

Comment

Marian-CZUL- Have you even watched the news lately????? HAve you seen the Iraqi people celebrating, finally free from Hussein? Would you rather have them still being tortured and killed for saying what they think under Hussein? True, we killed a small number of civilians, but Saddam has killed millions, and now he is gone. This is a time to celebrate!
                      Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

Lets not get into a country by country pissing match. I watched the protests too and they were wanting the U.S and British troops out of Iran so they can continue their revenge killings (see Rwanda). I'm still waiting to see the weapons of mass destruction! Yes Saddam was a tyrant, nobody disputes that.
                        Canada (and a lot of other countries) don't start wars but we do show up to clean up later.
                        I can only tell you that a friend of mine in Portland Oregon told me he stopped watching American news because of the bias (embedded reporters). He watches CBC now. That's my 2 cents.

Comment

Marian_CZUL:

Are you truly that naive? What about the 31 Canadian soldiers on exchange who actively participated in this war? By default, Canada was involved in this war. Chretien had every chance to take them out of combat, but he didn’t. He did the Canadian armed forces a huge disservice by this and there is nothing admirable about his actions, so please spare us with the “didn’t want to kill children” spiel because facts show the opposite.

The only reason he wants to be involved in the reconstruction is to repair the damage in the relationship between the US and Canada and to land Canadian firms reconstruction contracts. No other motives. He’s a politician in the truest sense of the word, which is not a good thing.

Think what you want about Bush, but to say that Chretien has been an honorable PM is simply ludicrous.

As for the CBC, I stopped watching them years ago. They're a sick joke and I think they're highly biased. If I want a good Canadian news source, I watch CTV Newsnet.

BTW, this thread was meant as a joke. I can't believe some of you took it that seriously. I'm starting to think that the A.net refugees coming here is a bad thing...

Comment

I'm not gonna get in an argument over this war,I don't got the energy for it. However, I don't like it when Americans think we(Canadians) burned them for not participating in the war with Iraq. Our policy was we wouldn't participate without U.N. backing. We didn't do anything to try and stop the war either(unlike France and Germany). It was our countries right to participate or not. Had someone have striked the U.S. ,we would be backing you guys up in an instant...the difference with this was you guys were the ones making the first strike. Canadians did more than any other country did on Sept 11 and we didn't even get our name mentioned in Bush's speech the next day while he read 50 other countries. We also sent and still have troops in Afghanistan. See, the reason we sent troops that time was the U.S. was struck first...but on this war,it was the other way around. Basicly I'm just saying we did nothing wrong in not sending our support this time.
                            Earl From Regina

Comment

don't wanna get into another war thread

that was a joke anyways! and it was funny

but bascially I agree with MyBlock mostly
                              Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

Working...
                              X