F1 vs. NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeltaRules
    (Tried to get this into another post...didn't go) Did you see when Jeff Gordon & Juan Montoya swapped rides in a promotional deal at Indy a couple of years ago? Speed Channel aired it live- both drivers ran on the infield road course, first in their own cars, then in each others. It was interesting to see how each of them handled it...IIRC, Gordon turned some laps in the BMW that would've been competitive in the USGP & Montoya did an impressive job in Gordon's car for one of his first times in a stock car.
    A few years ago, Schuey said he would like to try a Nascar Stock car. Gerhard Berger also expressed his interest in Nascar after his retirement from F1. Looks like he didnt have time after he became head of BMW Motorsports.
    adaequatio rei et intellectus

Comment

Originally posted by vojoboy
      He drives for Sauber
      When I said McLaren, it was in reference to Jesse's post about Juan Pablo Montoya being hot

Comment

Originally posted by avro_arrow_25206
        When I said McLaren, it was in reference to Jesse's post about Juan Pablo Montoya being hot

Speaking of JPM, he's not doing well over at Woking... should have stayed at Grove. I guess he couldnt stop eating all those fast food!
        adaequatio rei et intellectus

Comment

If i have the opportunity to do so, i watch Nascar, I felt pretty sad when Earnhardt died, same with Senna.....
          I think they both are spectacular, but driving in Ovals get's pretty boring and you can't brake people out

Originally posted by kaddyuk
          What exactly does NASCAR even stand for???

Not
          Another
          Stupid
          Car
          Admiring
          Redneck

Hahahaha! Hows THAT for originality?
          The UK 1, Redneck 0.
          Suche gut gebaute 18-30 Jährigen zum schlachten.
          - Metzgermeister

Comment

No contest, F1 is far superior.
            ________
            Fix ps3

Comment

Originally posted by kaddyuk
              What exactly does NASCAR even stand for???
              National
              Assosiation of
              Stock
              Car
              Auto
              Racing

Comment

Working...
              X